Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

how do we know about specials in game?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 05, 2022
I was wondering how we know when specials are in the game such as discounts on packs or crowns in the crown shop, double pet experience, double gardening etc?

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
sandytaxman1002 on May 10, 2022 wrote:
I was wondering how we know when specials are in the game such as discounts on packs or crowns in the crown shop, double pet experience, double gardening etc?
Many of those run on an advertising loop as you are logging on.

Otherwise, you will want to follow Wizard101 on Facebook and Twitter. I'm not on the system with those addresses and @follows available. Can someone provide the links?

Delver
Apr 05, 2022
Area51Alien on May 10, 2022 wrote:
Many of those run on an advertising loop as you are logging on.

Otherwise, you will want to follow Wizard101 on Facebook and Twitter. I'm not on the system with those addresses and @follows available. Can someone provide the links?
Hey, Area51Alien said it perfectly, follow all our social media to see when these member benefits go live. Always keep an eye out for what's rotating!

Soon you'll start to see a little bit of a pattern although sometimes things change. Unfortunately we don' have a calendar to show to players as we are not allowed. Hope this helps and hope you see you member benefit that you need real soon!