Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sold my Sky Sorcerers Hakama robe

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 15, 2010
I understand if you say this one is on me as this honestly was an over sight on my end.

Note: I just got the Malistaire's Robe so I was wearing that when this happened

But as I was farming the Darkmoor dungeon. I decided to open Sinbad Hoard packs for a wand as I needed one. I got the alert saying my backpack was full. So I quick sold. I didn't notice it yet but I can only assume since it was stitched to my waterworks robe I sold it with my Hakama attached. Because its completely gone. I thought because I clicked don't sale crown items that it wouldn't be sold since it was from a bundle.

I really love this robe as I bought the bundle 3 times just so I can match my 3 Characters who I play at the same time on three different accounts. I claimed it 130 but I honestly don't care for the stats. I bought the bundle solely for the style.

Please, is there something I can do about this?

Administrator
Oran RedCaster on Dec 3, 2021 wrote:
I understand if you say this one is on me as this honestly was an over sight on my end.

Note: I just got the Malistaire's Robe so I was wearing that when this happened

But as I was farming the Darkmoor dungeon. I decided to open Sinbad Hoard packs for a wand as I needed one. I got the alert saying my backpack was full. So I quick sold. I didn't notice it yet but I can only assume since it was stitched to my waterworks robe I sold it with my Hakama attached. Because its completely gone. I thought because I clicked don't sale crown items that it wouldn't be sold since it was from a bundle.

I really love this robe as I bought the bundle 3 times just so I can match my 3 Characters who I play at the same time on three different accounts. I claimed it 130 but I honestly don't care for the stats. I bought the bundle solely for the style.

Please, is there something I can do about this?
Hello! Sorry about that!

You can contact Customer Support to see if they can help you out there.

Good luck!