Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lost Lunari

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 26, 2012
wizard: Scarlet Dreammender

I went to upgrade levels on some forms about 2:30 pm eastern time today so I could start a hunt. I had 938 lunari. Some of my forms are tiered, but I wanted to level them up for the hunt. I leveled up a tier 2 fire colosuss to level 4, that would 300 lunari, then went to a tier 2 death cyclops leveled it to level 3, thats 100 lunari, went to tier 2 ice krok, leveled it to 3, thats 100 lunari, went to tier 2 balance wolf, leveled it to level 3 thats 100 lunari, then went to tier 3 death fairy leveled it tier 4 thats 200 lunari. Thats 800 lunari, I had 938 to start, but the Ice krok and the death fairy didnt level up. It took the lunari but didnt level up those 2 forms. I did also have the stones needed for the level ups.
It is still 100 lunari to go from level 2 to 3 correct and 200 lunari to go from level 3 to 4 correct? If so I just need the death fairy and ice krok to go to levels I purchased or the lunari back please. I will post to customer service also.
Thanks!