Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

5 years asking

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 18, 2013
The commons would be a BIG vibe if it had a day/night cycle. EVERYONE you ask will definitely agree to this.
Please add it! It's very worth it. Especially for the hundred of people that love to chill at the commons.

Survivor
Feb 11, 2011
Honestly though, a lit up night cycle would be actually amazing to see! The street lamps turn on, houses windows are bright, like there is light inside. Even the fairgrounds (where you get potions) would be best to have those whips like ball chains glow around. Even the whisps themselves glow! I’m so down for this!

Defender
Jan 16, 2010
I would love to see this - especially in dorms and houses. This would probably require a massive amount of coding to implement day/night to all areas of the game, but it would look really cool. And in dorms/houses, it would give people an opportunity to place candles and/or lanterns and such, in a way that would illuminate the inside of the residences (thus giving them more of a purpose IMO).

This is a great idea!

Survivor
Feb 04, 2013
Just YES!!!

I've wanted to see this since I first started and that desire has only grew as they started to revamp the graphics.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
This would be ok as long as we had the option to turn off night mode. After running Nightside, Triton Avenue and other areas of the game that are perpetual darkness all the time, this is not something I care to do in the Commons.

Survivor
Jul 18, 2012
I dont think their engine is capable of running a day night cycle