Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

"Transaction Not Successful" Seed Deletion Glitch

AuthorMessage
Defender
Sep 19, 2010
I was gardening boiled peanuts that were elder on my death, and some of them overflowed from my backpack to my bank (which was fine, I had 20/150 items in the bank or so). However when I went to withdraw those peanuts, I was able to withdraw all but 2 of them. When I attempted to withdraw those two, it gave a "transaction not successful" message, the same one it gives when trying to transfer Karamelle spellements. I tried transferring them to my backpack, as well as my shared bank, getting the same error either way.

I planted the peanuts I did have and relogged to see if that fixed it, and when I did the peanuts were deleted. They were not in my bank, shared bank, or backpack. I know I also didn't just miscount/forget about them or something because I keep exactly 48 of the seeds on that character because that's how large my garden is, but I had two spaces open in my garden.

The garden is a 7x7 of small enchanted pots from Farley with one missing in the middle, and I have a tropical garden gnome advance moved into the middle that I target spells on. I don't have any other advance movement or glitched things going on with the garden, and I don't use plant all, I just manually plant them all.

I don't really care that much about the peanuts because I had backups vaulted on another character that I could transfer, but I know I would've been a lot more annoyed about this glitch if it had happened to my couch potatoes, evil magma peas, ultra plants, or some other premium plant. I just hope you guys can replicate this and figure out how to fix it, I've been planting boiled peanuts across 6 characters on multiple accounts in this same gardening style for a few months now and this is the first time it has ever happened to me. Let me know if you need more details.