Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Foetid Crypt

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 19, 2009
Hello i have been trying to complete Foetid Crypt for about 2 months now I either cant find people to team up with or i just die trying You guys seriously seriously need to turn the damn difficulty down on that dungeon it is absolutely absurd how hard it is i was playing with a full team of maxes and we couldnt beat it or just gave up because everyone kept dying there is absolutely no reason why any battle in the game needs to be THAT hard its almost unbeatable and its completely unjoyable because once you flee your drop rates deminish and its not worth farming if its gonna take like 4 hours just to complete if you make it that far and its so frustrating when you find people and they end up leaving because of the difficulty i would hope that with all of the balancing you guys are doing this year you could balance this out to because damn idk who decided it was a good idea to put that in the game but wow

thanks for your time :) - please fix

Explorer
Jun 08, 2008
i usually don't say anything about the battles because i can usually find some help to get through them, BUT this Foetid Crypt is NOT FUN or Enjoyable. i have spent most of the day at it, different teams, same team and we are all dead before we even get to hit, i can imagine what the rest of that area and dungeons in those catacombs are gonna be like. you guys need to lay off the magic elixir and not make these dungeons this tough. i understand making dungeons tough but this is one i think you guys got carried away with it. this game used to be kind of solo friendly but i see that went away a long time ago, and even with teams some battles take the best part of a day which most people don't have the time to spend on one battle. what really stinks is you go through this just for a little bit of gold [2070], i can make that much gold just fighting minions on any wizard city street. and i've learned that when you start fleeing you give up your chances of getting any good drops, but then maybe that's why there like this. this is one area of the game that will be staying in my quest log undone, shame there's no way to delete it from there .

Explorer
Jun 22, 2012
I agree 100% with you. I teamed up and we just finished the dungeon. The only thing is I didn't get a darn thing. Infact it said that I had to defeat confusing ghost again. After all that time not one drop. I think this will stay in my quest log to for awhile. Really sucks.