Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

friend list is full

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 22, 2018
well this has been in the game for quit some time now :
some time when i try to add someone and THEIR list is full the message says your list if full but in reality it's their list
so i hope this get fixed :D

Administrator
deNoob on Oct 23, 2019 wrote:
well this has been in the game for quit some time now :
some time when i try to add someone and THEIR list is full the message says your list if full but in reality it's their list
so i hope this get fixed :D
It reports full for you from their own list being full? That's interesting, will let the team know of this issue. It would be helpful if we could get the character name for both you and your friend that was affected.

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
Sparck on Oct 30, 2019 wrote:
It reports full for you from their own list being full? That's interesting, will let the team know of this issue. It would be helpful if we could get the character name for both you and your friend that was affected.
This happens to every wizard in the game exactly as the OP described it. My proposed way of fixing it is to stop putting a limit on how many friends we can have. It's very disheartening when I tell everyone the reason I cannot friend them is because I'm too friendly.

Survivor
Jun 22, 2018
Sparck on Oct 30, 2019 wrote:
it happened with a lot of wizards i met before here is how it goes for some reason
1) i try to add the person so the game says that MY list is full so i remove some friends and try again but it still says
your list is full so i ask the other guy/girl to remove one of his/her friends and it suddenly works and i can add them after they remove one of their friends although the game notifications said that my list was full

2)keep in mind this is not always the case sometimes the game work fine and says that they other guy/girl list is full
from the start