Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Schools Of Magic!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 30, 2010
This game has been out for years and they still haven't developed any new schools of magic. It would be real cool to have a new school! So everyone drop your ideas down below so they can see all the cool ideas you have about new schools of magic!

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
I don't actually think that they'd add a new school for a while, but would love to see more Shadow spells. Those things just aren't used very often anymore, I'd love to see more of it.

Survivor
Oct 17, 2018
I would like the Wysteria schools available with spells that are trainable. [Chaos, Tempest, Earth, Equilibrium, etc.]

Defender
Jul 09, 2012
Well, we have the school of shadow in which was highly frowned apon because of "how dangerous it is" to train. Every world we go into is all crazy and scary and such, so why can't there be a world that's for example a bright, peaceful kind of realm in which we can go to at some point. Yeah, we will have to fight monsters walking around, but I would love to see a realm in the clouds for example with rainbows in such. And with that, learn the school of "light" to oppose the school of shadow :) Such as needing a "Light pip" to do light spells. I would really find that interesting.

Delver
Dec 13, 2008
i have given an idea like this somewhat a while back about new schools like metal, acid or even wind but heh the wind one people kept referencing it to storm which it isnt storm is lightning imo as for metal i thought that the school of metal could be something that focuses on a lot of damage and resist but is somewhat between a mix of ice and storm but its critical could be somewhat around myths lvl of crit and acid it could focus on having a lot of dot damage something thats stronger and lasts maybe an extra turn vs fires burns and had around the same damage as death and life but has around myth and fires lvl of resist with crit being low like ice's just a few thoughts but either way i wouldnt mind making new wizards if these were actually schools that could be raised up from x-xxx

Survivor
May 20, 2017
I was thinking about the Wysteria schools too. Maybe they could be an extension to the already existing schools of Ravenwood. (Tempest is Storm, Flame is Fire, Soul is Death) So when you get to Wysteria, you can get assigned to your 'school', and right at level 25 you get a starter spell. Instead of making the level you need to be closer together (like the astral spells, which are all around level 50), you can get a new spell every ten levels or so. They could even have different casting animations, though that might be too much to ask for

Defender
Aug 01, 2014
Wysteria schools should be used

also I always wanted a "wind" school that would locate above the ruins of the death school on some kind of bridge made of wind/air