Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can you get banned for continuously disconnecting

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 08, 2019
I was wondering if you can get banned for continuously disconnecting, because i have to be idle multiple times because i have to do something and I get disconnected, so I was wondering if you could get banned for that.
Thank you very much

Autumn GhostWhisper Level 20

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
SparkleSack2004 on Jul 15, 2019 wrote:
I was wondering if you can get banned for continuously disconnecting, because i have to be idle multiple times because i have to do something and I get disconnected, so I was wondering if you could get banned for that.
Thank you very much

Autumn GhostWhisper Level 20
No, you will just be disconnected, it's not breaking any rules.

It's also not breaking the rules to open the crowns shop, open the interface in the bazaar, open earn crowns, or spin (A + Alt)...these help you maintain activity if you need to use the loo, take a call, or grab food etc but might be longer than the auto-disconnect allows

Some of us use multiple accounts at once (duel-boxing or multi-boxing) and being able to prevent the auto-disconnect while we're setting up multiple wizards is really helpful. It can also allow us to wait for a friend in one place while using the other wizard - we can keep an eye on the waiting wizard while using the other without worrying we might disconnect and miss them.

I really appreciate that KI haven't made being idle/afk an offense, it would make multi-boxing very frustrating if I faced re-logging-in several wizards just because one took too long emptying her backpack during a questing session!

Survivor
Jul 08, 2019
Thanks for clearing for that!