Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Trivia problems on FreeKI Games

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
I've happened to notice that there are... wrong answers over on FreeKI Games. Some of the Trivia answers are incorrect and have been for I think several years now.

For example, in the Big Cats Trivia we are asked which species is in the genus Uncia, with the answer being the Snow Leopard. This is no longer true, as the Snow Leopard was moved to the genus Panthera with the other big cats some eleven years ago back in 2008. The genus Uncia no longer exists.

I would urge you to take a look at FreeKI Games and make sure your trivia questions and answers are up-to-date with current information, both regarding the game and elsewhere. And thank you in advance for taking your time to listen.

Brian WaterSpear, Max level

Mini-Light

Administrator
Lookit Light on Mar 21, 2019 wrote:
I've happened to notice that there are... wrong answers over on FreeKI Games. Some of the Trivia answers are incorrect and have been for I think several years now.

For example, in the Big Cats Trivia we are asked which species is in the genus Uncia, with the answer being the Snow Leopard. This is no longer true, as the Snow Leopard was moved to the genus Panthera with the other big cats some eleven years ago back in 2008. The genus Uncia no longer exists.

I would urge you to take a look at FreeKI Games and make sure your trivia questions and answers are up-to-date with current information, both regarding the game and elsewhere. And thank you in advance for taking your time to listen.

Brian WaterSpear, Max level

Mini-Light
Sorry about the continued issues :(. We're still working on the access issues and hope to have them resolved by the next major game update. Some of the in-game issues will be worked on in future updates.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Sparck on Mar 22, 2019 wrote:
Sorry about the continued issues :(. We're still working on the access issues and hope to have them resolved by the next major game update. Some of the in-game issues will be worked on in future updates.
Thank you. But if you didn't know, I'm talking about a completely different website that I believe KI manages. I'll provide a link if you need one.

https://www.freekigames.com/

Delver
Oct 27, 2009
Sparck on Mar 22, 2019 wrote:
I agree with Lookit Light. This reply sounded automated and didn't have much to do with the post. That was really cool news about snow leopards changing their genus.

KI freegames is where both pirates and wizards can earn crowns by answering trivia questions ( and viewing ads). I say this because Sparck, as our community guy, really should know this. Lookit Light is telling you KI trivia is out of date, like finding an old Trivial Pursuit card with a question asking 'Where is something (a landmark or river)?" and the answer the card seeks is, "the Soviet Union". It might be nice if they added some new trivia questions, too. The ones ones on there are getting a bit stale.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Calamity Finch on Mar 24, 2019 wrote:
I agree with Lookit Light. This reply sounded automated and didn't have much to do with the post. That was really cool news about snow leopards changing their genus.

KI freegames is where both pirates and wizards can earn crowns by answering trivia questions ( and viewing ads). I say this because Sparck, as our community guy, really should know this. Lookit Light is telling you KI trivia is out of date, like finding an old Trivial Pursuit card with a question asking 'Where is something (a landmark or river)?" and the answer the card seeks is, "the Soviet Union". It might be nice if they added some new trivia questions, too. The ones ones on there are getting a bit stale.
Very true, Calamity Finch. Sparck, you said "working on access issues" Pardon me? Access issues? It's a problem with the trivia itself, not accessing them. I've also heard of issues logging into Grub Guardian. https://www.freekigames.com/ is somewhat outdated and could use an update. Seriously.

Administrator
Lookit Light on Mar 25, 2019 wrote:
Very true, Calamity Finch. Sparck, you said "working on access issues" Pardon me? Access issues? It's a problem with the trivia itself, not accessing them. I've also heard of issues logging into Grub Guardian. https://www.freekigames.com/ is somewhat outdated and could use an update. Seriously.
Agreed, we could certainly polish up that page and it's features all-around.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Sparck on Mar 25, 2019 wrote:
Agreed, we could certainly polish up that page and it's features all-around.
Thank you, Sparck! An improved FreeKI would be great!