Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Account Age / Open Chat

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 14, 2010
I think you should make a system where people can transfer their accounts to another one I cases of the person never being able to use open chat even when they're old enough. This account transfer should include the transfer of the characters, the area's unlocked with crowns, items, housing, etc. This way you can get around the poorly written federal law and give players a much more enjoyable and cooperative experience.

Mastermind
Nov 08, 2015
JeutronicGoat on Oct 12, 2018 wrote:
I think you should make a system where people can transfer their accounts to another one I cases of the person never being able to use open chat even when they're old enough. This account transfer should include the transfer of the characters, the area's unlocked with crowns, items, housing, etc. This way you can get around the poorly written federal law and give players a much more enjoyable and cooperative experience.
I completely agree with everything you said. People who were truthful about their ages shouldn't suffer forever because of it.