Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What happened to "Feedback Friday"?

AuthorMessage
Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Has "Feedback Friday" been discontinued? The last new thread was dated 8-17-18. Has it ended there?

Mastermind
May 12, 2009
Perhaps they're doing a bit of spring cleaning on the message boards. Recently, one of my massive posts has been archived, not locked, meaning it's completely inaccessible to even view. However, when I looked it up, I found that some of the posts made by Wizard101 employees (such as "New to Message Boards? Here's how you Post" and "Forum Ranks") were also archived.

Considering my post was created in 2013 and still had replies in 2018, I cannot help but to wonder if perhaps they are tweaking their system, which could be causing problems, or if they're trying to do some sort of spring cleaning, and for whatever reason, my five year old post didn't make the cut.

Maybe once they're done they'll start Feedback Friday again. Or maybe they just took a short hiatus in order to prepare for the Decaversary. Who knows.

Best of luck!
S.S.

Administrator
AluraMist2 on Sep 3, 2018 wrote:
Has "Feedback Friday" been discontinued? The last new thread was dated 8-17-18. Has it ended there?
We've been focusing a bit on the birthday events this month, but no, we will have more Feedback Friday's again soon. Professor Falmea is always on duty! :)