Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 3-3-17

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Once again, the calendar returns to Friday and it's time for a new topic to appear!

This week, I'd like to talk about Skeleton Key Bosses. There are empty doors and hallways and tons of unexplored nooks and crannies all throughout the Spiral. In that light, where would you most like a new foe to appear? Perhaps one of those many doors under the Krok library? A closed door in the Shopping District? Somewhere else? We want to know!

Have a happy Friday and wonderful weekend!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!Save

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Mastermind
Jul 04, 2010
i would put one in the khrysalis shadow palace next to morganthe

Survivor
Jul 25, 2010
There's that mysterious door in Tartarus before Hade's chamber, where the Cerberus fight takes place. It be cool if there was a skeleton key boss in there.

Survivor
Dec 11, 2009
The door in tartarus that's on the left right before you go into fight hades :)

Mastermind
Feb 07, 2010
Outside Dome in Stormriven has a building to the left of the lever you go in there to pull, with a door right up against the hose that you, for some reason, can't swim over.

Defender
Aug 30, 2014
I like the idea of more key bosses of various levels in Wizard City as it always nice to revisit especially since we have graduated. Here are a few ideas I had:

Hedge Maze: I love that zone, it could be something that is threatening Lady Oriel and she summons us to help her.

Wizard City Library: Although a side dungeon exploring the hidden depths of the WC Library would be my first choice, a key boss, maybe a fight involving rogue books? like in Mirage, would be awesome as well.

Moira Stormheart

Community Leader
Here's a list xD

In the Overseer's tower in Drum Jungle, ZF
Any empty tower in Regent's Square, MB (like the Spiral Geographic Society Archives)
One of the cottages in Northguard, GH
In Avalon's Outer Yard behind/above Warwick
The door opposite to the door to the Silent Market in Bastion
Moros the Doom Tree's other door, Shadow Palace
Big locked door at the start of Twin Giants, AZ
One of the locked doors in Eerem Palace, Mirage
Gate opposite to Aprodite II in Darkmoor
One of the schools in Dragonspyre Academy, DS (maybe not just fire survived) ;)
Wizard City Library - time to find what is in those halls... or who...
Door below the great beast, Aquila

First big door in Karanahn Barracks, Krokotopia

Library Archives, Wysteria
Door between Toshio and entrance to Hamtesu Village in Jade Palace, MS
The Bastille, Polaris

Writer and Admin at Final Bastion

Check us out for all things Pirate101 and Wizard101 PvE/PvP

Explorer
Aug 25, 2013
How about a team up booth like the one outside the bazaar?

User must have appropriate key in bag in order to register for the team up Skeleton Key fight.

Put the booth in the shopping district at the end of the street past where the holiday vendors show up.

Survivor
Jan 15, 2011
What about the Two doors that are in Nidavellir in Grizzleheim?

Defender
Mar 04, 2012
I'd like to see one in colossus boulevard or in the dark cave the shopping district to maybe I'd just love to see more wizard city key bosses I love those

Delver
Jun 14, 2016
The other portal in the Shadow Palace. The one next to the one that leads to Moros.

Survivor
Aug 01, 2012
I would like to see one in Wysteria since the place is kinda small.

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
Professor Falmea on Mar 3, 2017 wrote:
Once again, the calendar returns to Friday and it's time for a new topic to appear!

This week, I'd like to talk about Skeleton Key Bosses. There are empty doors and hallways and tons of unexplored nooks and crannies all throughout the Spiral. In that light, where would you most like a new foe to appear? Perhaps one of those many doors under the Krok library? A closed door in the Shopping District? Somewhere else? We want to know!

Have a happy Friday and wonderful weekend!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!Save
One particular place I am found of is the design of the Wizard City Library.

The space we are allotted to explore is a lot smaller than Dragonsypre, Wysteria, and even Avalon's libraries. You're able to look down the halls of the library, showing extremely tall bookshelves and never ending paths between them. Unfortunately they are blocked off by rope stands.

Maybe there is an eerie backstory to why it was closed off to students? Skeleton Key Boss!

Hope to see you all in the Spiral!
Nathan GreenEyes 120 PvP Commander
Nathan GreenEyes 110 Couch Potato Hoarder

Ryan HexPyre 104 Always Dying
Nathan GreenEyes 90+ Hot in more ways than one (lol) (Currently questing through Khrysalis, Join me!)

Survivor
Oct 23, 2010
I always wondered what was down those really long hallways in the Wizard City Library. It could be really cool if it was some kind of optional dungeon or boss.

Defender
Jun 04, 2014
In one of the roped off sections in the library where Harold Argleston is. Or maybe the library area in Wysteria.

Delver
May 12, 2012
I'd like to see more skeleton key bosses like Ra where we're actually fighting some of our favorite spells They could be in the areas that are relating to that spell, like Ra is in Krokotopia. As a myth I'd love to fight Medusa Just a thought

~ Allison Dragongem

Defender
Dec 05, 2013
How about in the hallway of the wizard city library? Or one of the many houses in marleybone?

Survivor
Jul 18, 2009
What about a key room located in the Wizard City Library? An entrance leading into those seemingly endless halls of books and shelves would prove to be a great place for a key boss, especially since players have always wondered what mysteries lie inside.

CH

Hero
May 02, 2009
Would the Wizard City Library be a good location for a spell book themed skeleton key boss?

Survivor
Mar 18, 2012
The broken bridge across Darkmoor Graveyard or Aquila

Survivor
Jul 08, 2010
In Avalon common area (Caliburn I believe) there's a sigil at the top of the mountain overlooking all of Caliburn. I've been through all schools and I've never seen it used.

Astrologist
Dec 16, 2009
We have key bosses in Wizard City, Krokotopia, Mooshu, Dragonspyre, Avalon, Azteca, Darkmoor and Polaris. As such we need:

-Marleybone key Boss
-Celestia key Boss
-Zafaria key boss
-Grizzleheim key Boss
-Wysteria key Boss
-Wintertusk key Boss
-Aquilla key Boss
-Khyrsalis key Boss
-Mirage key Boss

Survivor
Nov 05, 2011
The wizard city library would be pretty cool.

Survivor
Feb 16, 2013
How about one in the Wizard City library, or in the corner of Pigswick academy somewhere. The cave in the Garden of Hesperides would be a cool place as well.

Geographer
Sep 07, 2011
The big unused gate in Wysteria. Gold key preferred since we seem to get those but rarely the others.