Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 118 spell?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Oct 21, 2013
I recently hit level 118 on my Death wizard. I expected the Arcanum death teacher to pop up and ask me to report to her. But nothing happened... So I went to the Arcanum and checked my self. There was no exclamation mark above the Death school teacher. Is it our Ravenwood teacher that gives us the spell quest? I'm pretty sure they don't. Is this a bug of some sort? Please help!

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
You haven't progressed far enough through questing in Mirage is all. It's level 118, but it's also tied to finishing quests in Mirage so you'll most likely be Max level or close to it before you actually get to the quest.

Delver
Dec 15, 2009
Mirajane7887 on Jan 3, 2017 wrote:
I recently hit level 118 on my Death wizard. I expected the Arcanum death teacher to pop up and ask me to report to her. But nothing happened... So I went to the Arcanum and checked my self. There was no exclamation mark above the Death school teacher. Is it our Ravenwood teacher that gives us the spell quest? I'm pretty sure they don't. Is this a bug of some sort? Please help!
You have to complete a specific main story quest in your adventures in Mirage. I was confused as well so I just continued with the story.

Just try to complete Mirage and you'll get a notification from your teacher.

Mastermind
Oct 21, 2013