Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Myth Needs A Heal!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 21, 2013
I know this has been brought up many times, but still, myth NEEDS a heal. We shouldn't have to be the only school that has to buy Life Mastery Amulet so we can heal. Its stupid. I feel as if myth has just been forgotten about for years. And, bosses keep getting harder and harder, too. So, how are we gonna win when we have to wait 4 TURNS for a heal of 1000. Please KI add a myth heal.

Connor LegendBane 110

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
*coughs* Ice *coughs*

But actually, I agree that both schools could use a heal. My proposed idea for all schools to get a heal, and at an early level, and not to mention tidy up our spellbooks, is for Pixie to be replaced with a version in your main school. Life currently gets Fairy, a Life spell, giving 20 more and able to use on any ally. A good edit for that school. An idea on a similar post a while back had an idea for Myth something along the lines of 500 and a Stun Block for 4 pips. I think that if such a change was made, then all of these new spells should cost 2 pips. Here's my ideas for each school:

Sidhe - , 350 and block next incoming stun to self.
Peri -, 325 to self and -25% damage to target enemy.
Nix - , 375 and +10% accuracy to next spell to self.
Alfin - , 350 and remove 1 DoT to self.
Pixie - , 375 and -10% shield to self.
Faerie - , 400 to ally.
Fairy - , 450 to ally.

Those are just some of my ideas, but a higher level heal would definitely be valuable for Myth and Ice.

Defender
Oct 24, 2012
I main a myth, and you can do a 2 turn 1 pip heal.
Summon your 0 pip golem minion, then use sacrifice minion. if you crit the sacrifice and have decent incoming/outgoing healing then that's easily a thousand health for ONE pip. Hope this helps,
~Rainbowheart~

Survivor
Aug 14, 2013
I mean look at ice it doesn't have a single heal either
luke shadowhunter 120

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Blaze Sandblade on Dec 11, 2016 wrote:
*coughs* Ice *coughs*

But actually, I agree that both schools could use a heal. My proposed idea for all schools to get a heal, and at an early level, and not to mention tidy up our spellbooks, is for Pixie to be replaced with a version in your main school. Life currently gets Fairy, a Life spell, giving 20 more and able to use on any ally. A good edit for that school. An idea on a similar post a while back had an idea for Myth something along the lines of 500 and a Stun Block for 4 pips. I think that if such a change was made, then all of these new spells should cost 2 pips. Here's my ideas for each school:

Faerie - , 400 to ally.
Fairy - , 450 to ally.

Those are just some of my ideas, but a higher level heal would definitely be valuable for Myth and Ice.
I kinda like this idea!
Would probably want Ice's being 400 though.
And to add, the spell animations should reflect the school type instead of probably all of them having the common pixie animation.

Explorer
Oct 12, 2012
*coughs* Ice *coughs*

Faerie - , 400 to ally.
Fairy - , 450 to ally.

So a heal that allows you to put a weakness on people? This sounds spammable cause with the heal doing that much, i'm guess it's low pips.

So a heal that's low pips that can also leave a weakness doesn't sound that balance to me imo ( thinking 1v1 pvp here).

Though i'm sure you made these ideas just thinking Pve, they will most likely be used in pvp if trainable and spammed a lot.

Either way all of your ideas are great.

Just what i think .

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
The Weather Man on Dec 11, 2016 wrote:
I know this has been brought up many times, but still, myth NEEDS a heal. We shouldn't have to be the only school that has to buy Life Mastery Amulet so we can heal. Its stupid. I feel as if myth has just been forgotten about for years. And, bosses keep getting harder and harder, too. So, how are we gonna win when we have to wait 4 TURNS for a heal of 1000. Please KI add a myth heal.

Connor LegendBane 110
I agree. I feel not only Myth but all school can use a heal spell and Life can use stronger heal spells since creatures are getting tougher.

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
*coughs* Ice *coughs*

Faerie - , 400 to ally.
Fairy - , 450 to ally.

In hindsight helpfully raised by someone, the spammability of Peri is a very valid point. Especially if it can be stacked with Primordial/Radical. Here's my proposed change:

Peri - , 350 to self and -10% damage to target enemy.

Slightly more health, and still has the unique effect, but more annoying than spamming.

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2009
Personally, I like Myth's answer to damage being "have a minion distract an enemy and soak up damage from single-target attacks", probably just because it's different, but it's pretty fun to watch the enemies scramble and spend more pips wailing on my minion than I spent to summon it. Understandably, it has its flaws: takes up a space that could otherwise be occupied by another player, acts with no regards to cheats, insists on attacking and using up that trap you just put on the boss, sometimes gets wiped out in one turn by a critical AoE from space.

The new-ish intercept mechanic that Kingsisle seems to taken a liking to would be interesting to have as a summonable minion for maybe one or two shadow pips. Perhaps a few thousand health, some in-built universal resist, casts lots of damage-mitigation spells, and I'm not sure if its intercept should be like the Shadow Sentinel or a much more potent one only for the summoner. Using intercept, it would no longer be necessary for the minion to gain aggro (which would be difficult if you've already attacked), and would still be effective against AoEs. It would also be nice if, unlike the Minotaur minion, this one wouldn't have the random urge to attack someone.

But in the event that minions continue to be a rather ineffective form of damage mitigation, then sure, I guess Myth could have some sort of heal that doesn't require a prior turn being used on a minion.

Survivor
Dec 02, 2009
*coughs* Ice *coughs*

Faerie - , 400 to ally.
Fairy - , 450 to ally.

I think this is a Fantastic idea if you change the school of the heal Lady Oriel hands out at the beginning even thought its small it can have a lasting change through the game because specially when you get to cl you start getting class critical so you could have a heal that can critical even if its a small one.

Survivor
Dec 02, 2009
Torpzun26 on Dec 13, 2016 wrote:
Personally, I like Myth's answer to damage being "have a minion distract an enemy and soak up damage from single-target attacks", probably just because it's different, but it's pretty fun to watch the enemies scramble and spend more pips wailing on my minion than I spent to summon it. Understandably, it has its flaws: takes up a space that could otherwise be occupied by another player, acts with no regards to cheats, insists on attacking and using up that trap you just put on the boss, sometimes gets wiped out in one turn by a critical AoE from space.

The new-ish intercept mechanic that Kingsisle seems to taken a liking to would be interesting to have as a summonable minion for maybe one or two shadow pips. Perhaps a few thousand health, some in-built universal resist, casts lots of damage-mitigation spells, and I'm not sure if its intercept should be like the Shadow Sentinel or a much more potent one only for the summoner. Using intercept, it would no longer be necessary for the minion to gain aggro (which would be difficult if you've already attacked), and would still be effective against AoEs. It would also be nice if, unlike the Minotaur minion, this one wouldn't have the random urge to attack someone.

But in the event that minions continue to be a rather ineffective form of damage mitigation, then sure, I guess Myth could have some sort of heal that doesn't require a prior turn being used on a minion.
Well with Most the minions i think that was the original intent but with all the AoE spells there is little use for that most the time enemies hit to hit all now when they doing their large damage so to make minions useful they would either need to do more damage or Better livability. But i think Blaze has A Fantastic Idea there if you make the heals All class based they are Significantly More useful To each Class.