Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How did I get Luminous Weaver?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 17, 2021
Heya all, my brother and I came back to play this game about a year ago after not having played it since we were kids, and for what it’s worth we’ve been having a ton of fun! We created new accounts to start fresh, also since we couldn’t find our old accounts. I made a life wizard the first time and did so again this time.

Last night I found my old login information and logged in to check things out. I looked at my deck to see what it was like and noticed I had the Luminous Weaver card, which confused me. I 100% did not craft it, as I didn’t even have the legendary artisan bade, and I couldn’t find anything about drop rates. How might I have gotten that spell?

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
mightylemur on Jul 5, 2022 wrote:
Heya all, my brother and I came back to play this game about a year ago after not having played it since we were kids, and for what it’s worth we’ve been having a ton of fun! We created new accounts to start fresh, also since we couldn’t find our old accounts. I made a life wizard the first time and did so again this time.

Last night I found my old login information and logged in to check things out. I looked at my deck to see what it was like and noticed I had the Luminous Weaver card, which confused me. I 100% did not craft it, as I didn’t even have the legendary artisan bade, and I couldn’t find anything about drop rates. How might I have gotten that spell?
It's a lore spell so probably lore master

Defender
Oct 16, 2014
Before the 2022 spring update, Loremaster dropped most lore spells (excluding Celestial, new Grizzleheim, and key bosses).

The W101Central Wiki page is now updated so the lore drops are currently "non-existent", however she now drop spellements for ALMOST ALL lore spells (none for key boss spells yet).

Survivor
Jun 17, 2021
Rachel Dreamsong on Jul 8, 2022 wrote:
It's a lore spell so probably lore master
Ok so it wasn’t the lorekeeper which I can say for sure since I hadn’t even reached Dragonspyre on my old account. However, that did lead me to what I think is the actual source, that being the Keeper’s Lore Pack. I must have either received one somewhere or bought one with crowns and got the spell as a drop from it. I’m not sure how lucky I must have been to get the spell from a pack but I’m sure that’s where it came from.

Defender
Dec 27, 2014
mightylemur on Jul 5, 2022 wrote:

Now you will have to farm Loremaster for spellements to get the spell or craft it. The spell doesn't drop like it used too.