Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More group features

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 23, 2010
Hello all! Does anyone actually use the add to group feature anymore? The only benefits it gives are that you can have a private chat among everyone in the group and ride multi-person mounts. I was thinking that there could be more reasons to add people to groups.

An idea is that you should be able to see your groupmates' locations on the map.
Maybe in battle you could see your groupmates' health even if they're not in the same fight.

I don't actually have any other ideas than those two, but these are two things I would love to see implemented.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Honestly, the one thing that should be allowed in groups is PORTING. We group up and enter a dungeon together, yet we can't port to one another within that dungeon? Why not!? To me, the only reason for being in a group like that would be to enable intra-dungeon porting.

So yeah, I agree with you that grouping should have more perks than it currently does. Your idea about being able to see group mates on the map is also a great suggestion.

Alia Misthaven