Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new spells..

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 11, 2012
the new 118 spells are cool i guess but some are just so.. bad. Like the new spell, it's just a flying griffin who comes from the sky and goes superman on the enemy. the new , , and spells are pretty good. I say they should bump up the damage since when you divide a spell it doesnt do much. the spell takes too long and the spell is not too good, not too bad. They should change the spell into something with more detail like idk the griffin comes down, lands on the ground, go superman mode then do something extra like a stun or give all friends a healing boost. In my opinion the spell is the coolest onem, but the spell is too undetailed and a spell KI just rushed.

Daniel StormCaster - level 112
Daniel WaterSlinger - level 110
Daniel TitanPyre - level 48
Jack Frost - level 69

Survivor
Sep 28, 2015
I completely agree about how Kingsisle rushed the new life spell, but making it so that the new life spell stuns an enemy or giving all your teammates a heal boost wouldn't be fair. An upgrade to the 118 life spell's animation (the storm one too) would be a good enough upgrade. I also agree that the new fire spell animation is too long as well.

Explorer
Oct 29, 2010
I wish they would redo the ice spell 118 lv,, it would be pretty cool if they could make the rolling ice spears come from the ground and turn into a ice warrior,, ours is okay,, but I think is kinda lame,, with just rolling ice spears the ground

Champion
Feb 06, 2010
germany67 on Dec 17, 2016 wrote:
I wish they would redo the ice spell 118 lv,, it would be pretty cool if they could make the rolling ice spears come from the ground and turn into a ice warrior,, ours is okay,, but I think is kinda lame,, with just rolling ice spears the ground
I agree, Climaclysm starts out nice but then its like, oh what just happened????

Little more punch on the end would be good... visually.

Mastermind
Oct 21, 2013
I might be the only one who thinks the death spell needs some improvement. I haven't seen the life one though. I think the ice, fire, myth & balance spells look really cool! But about the death one, seriously? I don't feel a mentor of a school should be in a spell. I wanted the new death spell to be a little bit more wicked. But overall I feel they could have improved a little bit on the new spells.
- Shelby Nightbreeze level 116 death wizard