Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pampero Spirits Need to be Easier...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 12, 2009
Usually, I would never have trouble with these monsters back then. But now, they're a pain to fight.

In Alto Alto, there are these water elementals that you fight, and you need to fight 5. This is how they attack:

1. They would storm lord or sirens --- causing you to lose blades, or get stunned before/after you blade. Sometimes, they'd tempest, which I don't have an issue with.
2. They blade up before their next attack. Or sometimes, they tempest. (Again, not an issue)
3. (This is the part that really messes people up.) The Pampero Spirits enfeeble you as soon you have around 3 blades! Usually I could kill them by now, but instead, they get rid of all of your blades, then you need to start over with blading.
4. After a few more rounds, they enfeeble again, and the enfeeble cycle...never...stops...

KI, please fix this. Usually, I'm fine if they use levy or sirens, but come on, enfeeble?
Thanks.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
I don't remember them having Enfeeble though, the only time a mob used that on me was a storm boss in KH! (Chrysalis)