Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Guardian Spirit in PVP

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 28, 2016
Hello. I am having some issues with guardian spirit in PVP. The thing is, players with guardian spirit are usually people who jade and if the player is jading they are already hard enough to defeat, defeating them once is hard, but twice? I think ALL guardian spirits should be banned from PVP, the spell, the pets with it, all of it. I just think its kind of unfair and broken towards people who are trying to rank up, considering player vs player is the most popular activity in the game.

- Amber Death

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
Hey there Qveenpoppy,

Before statting your issues with guardian spirit, be sure to check out other threads on the topic. This spell has been argued about more than enough times before.

Here is a link to MrFlint's thread in which he brings up the same topic:
https://www.wizard101.com/forum/player-vs-player/fixing-guardian-spirit-8ad6a42457b7f32f0157d458546f559a?page=1

Instead of trying to change the spell, change your strategy. Use doom and gloom when there are about to be defeated. Make sure you have pips after their defeated to finish them off after revival. I have a max life wizard myself that I PvP with and I find guardian spirit is easily countered in fast pvp matches; therefore work on quick combos with your spells.

See you in the game.

Astrologist
Dec 16, 2009
Mastermind
Nov 19, 2014
qveenpoppy on Nov 3, 2016 wrote:
Hello. I am having some issues with guardian spirit in PVP. The thing is, players with guardian spirit are usually people who jade and if the player is jading they are already hard enough to defeat, defeating them once is hard, but twice? I think ALL guardian spirits should be banned from PVP, the spell, the pets with it, all of it. I just think its kind of unfair and broken towards people who are trying to rank up, considering player vs player is the most popular activity in the game.

- Amber Death
sorry guardian spiral should not be banned from pvp because life isn't that good of offense school because are support and some people just don't understand games

balance/life support school so, likely will spam heal no matter the cost because others counter too it mostly fire wizard don't heal because burning rampage unless vs smarter people know how to counter overtime by going second

cooldown spell is ice spell: does remove 1 tick means remove 1 tick on overtime so, beware not use to many overtime spell because effect others tick if put there are more then 1 tick remove 1 tick from others tick if they are overtime so, use cooldown your tick cost less round but they in sun spot it do more less overtime pair to others school on the overtime because there first same thing for others side switch is the sword spot

Defender
Feb 13, 2011
Please don't say guardian spirit is over powered. I am already upset enough that it went from 25% to 15%, and the item cards from 30% to 20%.

Delver
Aug 05, 2013
It isnt guardian spirit its those dang jades. Read my thread on how to counter them

Explorer
Oct 29, 2010
thelastdiviner on Nov 4, 2016 wrote:
Hey there Qveenpoppy,

Before statting your issues with guardian spirit, be sure to check out other threads on the topic. This spell has been argued about more than enough times before.

Here is a link to MrFlint's thread in which he brings up the same topic:
https://www.wizard101.com/forum/player-vs-player/fixing-guardian-spirit-8ad6a42457b7f32f0157d458546f559a?page=1

Instead of trying to change the spell, change your strategy. Use doom and gloom when there are about to be defeated. Make sure you have pips after their defeated to finish them off after revival. I have a max life wizard myself that I PvP with and I find guardian spirit is easily countered in fast pvp matches; therefore work on quick combos with your spells.

See you in the game.
so that's how to do it I was wondering my self cause I was upset after I defeated the guy he comes back to life with half of his health,, I was very upset.im also hoping that they reset the ranks and how many wins and loses so people quit teasing others in the pvp for how many loses