Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is there a fast way to get through Dragonspyre?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 06, 2013
I want to get through Drgonspyre quicker but I dont know how! Its winter break, and i dont think playing for 5 hours straight is the best idea, cause i got homework over break!

Please, if anyone wants to be questing buddies, or knows a fast way to get through it, i'd apreciate it!

Delver
Jan 21, 2014
Dragonspyren actually IS very long world to quest in. My main recommendation is to just avoid side quests, those are a big set back.

Explorer
Apr 06, 2013
Survivor
Mar 23, 2013
My friend told me to get a high level friend to help you out. He said that he at Petrov to the Obsidian Chest in one night with the high level friend.

Defender
Dec 31, 2014
I wouldn't want to speed through Dragonspyre, it has the best story in the game in my opinion, just stick to the main quests if you want to get through it faster, and although some people may say it is the longest world in the game, I feel like it's a lot faster and more enjoyable than MooShu is. For me, MooShu is just a painful world to quest in and takes the most time of all the first arc worlds.

Survivor
Nov 30, 2009
I recommend doing Wintertusk first before DS. I can beat DS within 9 - 12 hours usually. If you have a friend, you can quest together which can make it go a lot faster if one of you is storm or fire.

Explorer
Feb 12, 2012
You can get mounts to get around places quicker. You can find one day mounts in Wizard City with Prospector Zeke and you can get ones in Mooshu too. I think there are ones in Krok, Marleybone and Dragonspyre, you'll have to look around. You can also get permanent mounts from the crowns shop.

Survivor
Feb 21, 2012
You can do hardcore questing, but that's time consuming.

Survivor
Dec 27, 2009
Cori SkullBlood on Dec 20, 2015 wrote:
I want to get through Drgonspyre quicker but I dont know how! Its winter break, and i dont think playing for 5 hours straight is the best idea, cause i got homework over break!

Please, if anyone wants to be questing buddies, or knows a fast way to get through it, i'd apreciate it!
Look up a quest tree on google. It helps to avoid side quests.

Survivor
Jan 31, 2011
martianhunter09 on Dec 28, 2015 wrote:
I recommend doing Wintertusk first before DS. I can beat DS within 9 - 12 hours usually. If you have a friend, you can quest together which can make it go a lot faster if one of you is storm or fire.
Want too Quest together?