Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Brining some Pirate101 worlds to Wizard101

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 15, 2013
I've been playing Pirate101 for a while, and I've been thinking,bringing some of those worlds to Wizard101. Pirate 101 has some of Wizard101 worlds. ( Like Mooshu and Marleybone) Now WIzard101 should have Pirate101 worlds. Let's say Coopers Roost, and Monquista. They could be sideworlds like wysteria . You have to beat Monquista first in order to move on to Coopers Roost. I do not know what the problem will be is in each world. You have to be lvl 30 and up. ( I also forget to mention you must beat krokotopia in order to go to Monquista) Just wanted to throw that out there.

Survivor
Dec 21, 2010
Good idea I think they should do that nice idea

Survivor
Sep 11, 2010
Ya it actually will be a good idea gives people some stuff to do when their bored of their world ( i'm currently board of Azteca) but i also would like some of the mechanics of Pirate 101 and to wizard 101 when i played Pirate 101 I couldn't stop playing it and then i realized that i was using one of the more slower to win a battle but will win ( I used a witchdoctor) but when i come to wizard101 I really get board of the battles and love more of the dungeons that have stories and not enemies only so bringing some of the Pirate101 battle graphics wouldn't be bad like you wouldn't have the clock thing you just have your wizard vs your two enemies ( I know this isn't always the case but I really do most of it single player) and you see your wizard like on the field in Pirate 101 but you have to think now either to move to get better accuracy on your opponent ( btw adding this feature will destroy the accuracy of spells) or to use a spell and I think this'll make the game battles much more fun because honestly when I play Pirate 101 I couldn't take my eyes off the screen until I had to go somewhere and then realizing my second pirate a swashbuckler has an even intenser battles it make me think why is wizards battles as interesting

wizard: David FireHammer lvl 86 Pirate: Andrew lvl 60 ( or whatever the max lvl is) witchdoctor

Survivor
Dec 21, 2010
Yeah but iam kinda new to pirate101 XD

Defender
Dec 15, 2013
hey guys, if you want you, can make the problem on whats going in Coopers Roost or Monquista.

Survivor
Sep 11, 2010
kane fireblood on May 6, 2015 wrote:
hey guys, if you want you, can make the problem on whats going in Coopers Roost or Monquista.
Theirs a problem in monquista and Coopers Roost I passed those and didn't even noticed

Wizard: David FireHammer lvl 87 Pirate: Andrew lvl 65 Witchdoctor

Survivor
Apr 25, 2011
Yeah, that would make sense because monquistedors are in Azteca.

Defender
Apr 10, 2012
I would love it if they brought some Pirate101 to Wizard101. I tried playing Pirate101 a while back and really couldn't get into it, but love the pirate them and think it would be awesome to have it here too. I really hope they do this.