Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Any advice for how to get warlord in a day?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 27, 2013
I'm a level 57 life wizard and i want to be a pvp warlord but i only want to waste a day on it. Any suggestions on how to make this work? Thanks for the help - Tatiana Deathflame lvl 57 life

Explorer
Oct 12, 2014
Go on a winstreak and don't lose

Nothing really much to say about it to be honest

If you pvp for fun and just be casual you will get warlord without even knowing it :D

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Kronosroses on Apr 13, 2015 wrote:
I'm a level 57 life wizard and i want to be a pvp warlord but i only want to waste a day on it. Any suggestions on how to make this work? Thanks for the help - Tatiana Deathflame lvl 57 life
Make a level 5 character and get the Level 5 pvp gear, (look up heatherthewizard's guide for farming these items easily and what to do)

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
You can't do anything else but PvP during that one day, the matches have to be very quick, and you have to win every single one.

Explorer
Oct 12, 2014
Rachel Dreamsong on Apr 14, 2015 wrote:
Make a level 5 character and get the Level 5 pvp gear, (look up heatherthewizard's guide for farming these items easily and what to do)
You should also mention that these drops are insanely rare
Farmed nightshade 100 times and only got boots
Its a good thing that its a easy boss to one hit kill

Survivor
Jan 27, 2013
Rachel Dreamsong on Apr 14, 2015 wrote:
Thanks but i want to get it on my life wizard not my level 5 death wizard. (ie. Jacqueline NightBlossom)