Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

zekes quest in khrysalis

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 13, 2012
I cannot get my quest from zeke. I know ive finished the others I checked. have no idea what to do.
I have e-mailed KI twice and they have never replied. anyone have any idea what to do?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
frnimay on Dec 7, 2014 wrote:
I cannot get my quest from zeke. I know ive finished the others I checked. have no idea what to do.
I have e-mailed KI twice and they have never replied. anyone have any idea what to do?
Even though you finished the other Zeke quests, for his quest in Zafaria (Hey Hey It's The Monkeys), there is a different prequest. Have you done the prequest "Jambo Means Hello"?

This link shows details for Zeke's quest:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Hey_Hey_It%27s_The_Monkeys

And on that link, you can click on the prequest to get more details to see what you might have missed.

Also, this link shows all of the quests in Zafaria in case you are interested:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Zafaria_Quest_Tree

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
Zeke has 2 different quests in KR

To get the first one (Khryckets!) you need to beat Roze MouseHunter and free Dyvim and complete the quest that sends you to Silent Market. That's where he lives in the first part.

To get the second one (Iron Butterfly) you need to complete up through the Chambers of the Mind and enter Sardonyx. Zeke is inside the gate of the Troika Palace garden.

All Zeke quests are quest-locked in the second arc with the exception of the lounge lizards. This is to make sure only paying players of the appropriate level can unlock the train points AS they are actively questing up through that world.

This was in response to people complaining about pvp players who don't quest in a world, merely unlock it so they can get someone to port them around and collect the lost items.

In addition two of the Khryckets are inside locked instances that you must quest through. To collect the Khrycket in silent market, you must have the quest to enter that chamber.