Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Energy

AuthorMessage
Delver
Oct 23, 2011
Hi. I was thinking that energy should be regained faster. Since I started fishing I've had to buy energy elixirs a LOT, because it is used up really quickly and easily. I think energy recovery should be every 5 minutes for non-members and 2:30 for members. Or maybe increase base energy further? Or maybe introduce Energy Wisps? They could be pretty rare. Or maybe have fishing chests include energy? Maybe even have energy potions like Mana potions? Or better yet, make Energy Elixirs available for purchase with gold? Any of these would help greatly and I hope you take these into consideration! Thanks!

-Nathaniel OgreBlade, Knight of the Silver Rose

Defender
Dec 08, 2012
This sounds good but I think my idea of this is better. I was thinking of having 3 Energy Globes, 1 for Gardening, 1 for Training, and 1 for Fishing. That way you're able to Train, Garden, AND Fish at the same time without worrying about not having enough for either of 3 activities. Like if you're a Level 100 Wizard, you would have 100 Energy for Fishing, 100 Energy for Gardening, and 100 Energy for Training. It'll be nicer to have 1 energy globe for each of the 3 activities that takes up energy. The reduce energy regain does sound very nice and same goes with the Energy Wisps and Energy potions. Not sure which I would go with, all of them, including the one I've included, sounds so good, not sure which one to go with. Hard to choose but yea, all of them are good.

Survivor
Jul 28, 2014
This is a good idea, Idk why they didnt make a separate thing for fishing energy, I really dont like how it is 1 energy every 5 minutes...

I was also thinking 2 energy ever 5 minutes, And they should also have 3 different globe things like DeathSchoolWizard said.

They will probably not do this idea. Maybe they did this just to get money, So people would buy crowns for energy elixir's (probably)

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
Nathaniel OgreBlad... on Aug 22, 2014 wrote:
Hi. I was thinking that energy should be regained faster. Since I started fishing I've had to buy energy elixirs a LOT, because it is used up really quickly and easily. I think energy recovery should be every 5 minutes for non-members and 2:30 for members. Or maybe increase base energy further? Or maybe introduce Energy Wisps? They could be pretty rare. Or maybe have fishing chests include energy? Maybe even have energy potions like Mana potions? Or better yet, make Energy Elixirs available for purchase with gold? Any of these would help greatly and I hope you take these into consideration! Thanks!

-Nathaniel OgreBlade, Knight of the Silver Rose
Energy whisps! Yes! But each one would be hard to find and only give you one or two energies.
Also a new way to get energy could be in the Fairie grounds. If you get a really really high score, you get energy as well as mana. But only if you get a super high score.
Also, if you win the pet derby(not the practice pet derby), I think you should get one or two energy back.
Energy has never been a problem for me, since I don't plant or fish(I stink at both), but at higher levels, pets's energy runs out quickly, so I can understand this problem.
Myrna Dragoncloud