Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Carnation Pixie problem?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 18, 2009
So i have been training a carnation pixie for good stats and recently it became a teen and gave me storm resistance and a derby talent. Well one of my friends has it too and his one gave him spritely and some other healing abilities. i just wanted to know what did i do differently or what did HE do differently cause i want my pet to be like his? pets don't always have fixed talents do they?

btw i'm sorta new to this hatching and pet stats thing, so i wouldn't mind little explanation xD. Thank you! :)

Explorer
Dec 20, 2012
He probably tried to get a "perfect pet." Its when you hatch and hatch until you get the abilities you want. You just haven't started it yet .

Alyssa IceBlade

Corporal of

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Julia DarkFlame on Jul 21, 2013 wrote:
So i have been training a carnation pixie for good stats and recently it became a teen and gave me storm resistance and a derby talent. Well one of my friends has it too and his one gave him spritely and some other healing abilities. i just wanted to know what did i do differently or what did HE do differently cause i want my pet to be like his? pets don't always have fixed talents do they?

btw i'm sorta new to this hatching and pet stats thing, so i wouldn't mind little explanation xD. Thank you! :)
No one did anything differently... all pet talents, good and bad, are given randomly. There is never a guarantee your pet will get spritely. I have several pets with that option that haven't gotten spritely (and they are at ancient or epic).