Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

''may cast'' training?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 30, 2011
Hello. I just got the ice wyvern pet, and checked wizard101central for it's talents. I have pets that can heal, but I want my ice wyvern to get may cast sprite, ice trap etc. Anyone knows about a great metode to train in the games for more chance to get may cast talents? Or is it randomly? Plz answer.

Jonathan Frogheart - Ice Wizard who loves Pets

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
WolfyJonathan on Feb 1, 2013 wrote:
Hello. I just got the ice wyvern pet, and checked wizard101central for it's talents. I have pets that can heal, but I want my ice wyvern to get may cast sprite, ice trap etc. Anyone knows about a great metode to train in the games for more chance to get may cast talents? Or is it randomly? Plz answer.

Jonathan Frogheart - Ice Wizard who loves Pets
All talents are random.

Explorer
Sep 01, 2009
There is no definite way of gaining a MC talent as all the talents are picked at random.

Survivor
Apr 18, 2009
AoS Sheldon on Feb 2, 2013 wrote:
There is no definite way of gaining a MC talent as all the talents are picked at random.
not really.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
aidanturbo12 on Feb 18, 2013 wrote:
not really.
yes, really. Pet talents, first generation or hatched, are randomly given. Training has nothing to do with it at all.

Survivor
Feb 27, 2011
Well what i have done in the past i feed them life snacks to get the may cast heals and feed it towards the end of training to get to next stage level of pet and has been successful for a few of my pets.

Survivor
Apr 26, 2010
What kind of snack you feed your pet, or how you train it, that makes absolutely no difference in what talents a pet manifests. A pet will not get a talent that isn't in its gene pool, and a first generation pet gets talents randomly selected from a group of talents that the pet has a chance of getting. How you train your pet has nothing at all, absolutely nothing, to do with what talents your pet manifests.