Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Torald Wayfinder

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 11, 2013
Hi everybody. I have the quest for odgen peake in celestia base camp, and he said the in structions for crafting the tea set where from Torald Wayfinder in grizzleheim, and it dosent show me where it is, so i figure its a challenge, and i thought it would be the potter or other crafting person in northguard, (which i have not talked to yet) but i was just wondering if anyone knew where he was? Thanks. (ps he notifaction popped up when i first entered sudriulund, so i wonder if he is in there, but he probbally would have said wintertusk.)

Thanks everybody!

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
He is in Northguard. He's the recipe vendor right in town.

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
Hero
Feb 26, 2012
He is a vendor with a stall just inside the gates of Northguard, the main area in Grizzleheim, to the left. No challenge at all. He is the recipe vendor of GH, and has lots of fun crafting items to sell.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Brandon Storyrunne... on Jul 4, 2014 wrote:
Hi everybody. I have the quest for odgen peake in celestia base camp, and he said the in structions for crafting the tea set where from Torald Wayfinder in grizzleheim, and it dosent show me where it is, so i figure its a challenge, and i thought it would be the potter or other crafting person in northguard, (which i have not talked to yet) but i was just wondering if anyone knew where he was? Thanks. (ps he notifaction popped up when i first entered sudriulund, so i wonder if he is in there, but he probbally would have said wintertusk.)

Thanks everybody!
He is in the main fort area of Grizzlehiem, when you enter he is standing there on the left.

Mary

Delver
Apr 16, 2014
There is a crafting recipe vender right in Northguard. He under one of the booths straight when you enter Northguard on the left. He may even show on the map. I don't remember. A lot of what you craft from this vender has t use the special crafting table located in Northguard as well. Good Luck!

Scarlet ShadowStone Level 78 Scarlet SwiftRiver Level 21