Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Best bosses for a level 22 to farm?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 03, 2010
I need a lot of gold to get a mount. I've been helping friends with Big Ben, but what are the best farming bosses/dungeons I can access myself?

Thank you!

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Heather Wildheart on Nov 16, 2013 wrote:
I need a lot of gold to get a mount. I've been helping friends with Big Ben, but what are the best farming bosses/dungeons I can access myself?

Thank you!
Personally when I am trying to amass gold for gear, house, hatching or mount I do all my regular questing and sided quests. Doing Crab Alley, Grizzlehiem and at level 25 Wyesteria net quite a bit of dropped things and reagents to pick up and sell I then start to sell off everything I get from this questing. I don't feed my pet anything or throw anything away. I start by selling off gear, seeds I won, treasure cards I won't use then any reagents I don't need for the current crafting quest. We usually end up with a broom or horse and then later on have plenty of gold to burn on something else.

It involves visiting the Bazaar, clothing shop and housing shop to sell things off.

Survivor
Jul 03, 2010
Defender
Dec 16, 2009
Heather Wildheart on Nov 18, 2013 wrote:
Thank you!
You can also accompany a high level friend with Halfang Bristlecrown and farm for items there. He drops a lot and the Bazaar prices for the items are high.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Creature:Halfang_Bristlecrown