Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

how do I make a pet that gives all life spell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 17, 2009
I am fire and i have the phonix. and it already gives sprite/ How do I make one that gives unicorn and pixie and sprite. what do I need to breed with to get all 3

Mastermind
Feb 06, 2010
Lots and lots of hatching. It takes some people MONTHS just to get that. Only hatch with pets that have the talents you want. Wiz Central Wiki is good for this. Good luck!

Squire
May 10, 2013
momashug9 on Aug 26, 2013 wrote:
I am fire and i have the phonix. and it already gives sprite/ How do I make one that gives unicorn and pixie and sprite. what do I need to breed with to get all 3
You will have to hatch with the following pets:

Trojan Horse* (For Unicorn)
Phoenix (For Sprite)
Nutcracker* (For Fairy)

*These pets are only available by Bundles and Holiday Only (Christmas) ]

This entire hatch can cost the most of 12,0000 gold, So you better be prepared!

Survivor
May 17, 2009
critical death on Aug 26, 2013 wrote:
Lots and lots of hatching. It takes some people MONTHS just to get that. Only hatch with pets that have the talents you want. Wiz Central Wiki is good for this. Good luck!
what is wiz central wiki? never heard of this.

Administrator
momashug9 on Sep 6, 2013 wrote:
what is wiz central wiki? never heard of this.
We have a list of approved official fansites linked to at the top of this page.
https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/fansites

On there you will find many resources that can help you in your adventures, the wiki being the most information filled resource.

community@wizard101.com
Community Leader
Howdy Momashug9!

Maybe I can help you a bit. First off, that list Professor Greyrose has given you is an excellent link to keep around. It lists all the current Official fansites that provide various services to the community including help on pets. But now back to your question I would like to ask you what kind of Life pet are you looking for?

This is an important question because depending on what you want I'll be able to help you better. I have some suggestions based off of another simple question. Are you a defensive or offensive type of Life wizard? Now whichever answer you give take a look below at of some the suggested pets which may help with your playstyle.

Offensive Wizard:
Forest Beast (Great for offensive or defensive, really.) which gives a Lifeblade card.
Burlap Boy which gives a Clockwork Golem card (4 pips, 400 damage).
Carnation Pixie which gives a Dragonblade card.
Emerald Cyclops which gives a Dragonblade card.
Seraph which gives a Seraph card.
Trojan Horse with gives a Gnomes! card.
All the pets above can be hatched for or are available via Hoard packs, Pre-paid cards, or Bundle.

Defensive Wizard:
Pixie Queen which gives a Pixie card (Heals target for 480)
Samoorai which gives a Unicorn card (Heals team for 315)
Pink Pixie which gives a Satyr card (Heals target for 860)
Life Bat which gives a Life Bat card (Heal team 10 + 90 over 3 rounds)
Power Piggle which gives a Unicorn card (Heals team for 315)
Flamenco Bailador which gives a Legend Shield card (-90% to next Death and Myth attacks).
All these as well can be hatched for or bought via the Crown Shop, Pre-paid cards, or earned with Arena tickets as is the case with the Flamenco pet.

Hope this helped you in your decision and if you need any further help check out the Fan sites.

-Alric R.
The Petnome Project

Serving the community since 2010, we strive for excellence, bringing you the most accurate information on first generation pets! Visit The Petnome Project today!
Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Alric Ravensinger on Sep 7, 2013 wrote:
Howdy Momashug9!

Maybe I can help you a bit. First off, that list Professor Greyrose has given you is an excellent link to keep around. It lists all the current Official fansites that provide various services to the community including help on pets. But now back to your question I would like to ask you what kind of Life pet are you looking for?

This is an important question because depending on what you want I'll be able to help you better. I have some suggestions based off of another simple question. Are you a defensive or offensive type of Life wizard? Now whichever answer you give take a look below at of some the suggested pets which may help with your playstyle.

Offensive Wizard:
Forest Beast (Great for offensive or defensive, really.) which gives a Lifeblade card.
Burlap Boy which gives a Clockwork Golem card (4 pips, 400 damage).
Carnation Pixie which gives a Dragonblade card.
Emerald Cyclops which gives a Dragonblade card.
Seraph which gives a Seraph card.
Trojan Horse with gives a Gnomes! card.
All the pets above can be hatched for or are available via Hoard packs, Pre-paid cards, or Bundle.

Defensive Wizard:
Pixie Queen which gives a Pixie card (Heals target for 480)
Samoorai which gives a Unicorn card (Heals team for 315)
Pink Pixie which gives a Satyr card (Heals target for 860)
Life Bat which gives a Life Bat card (Heal team 10 + 90 over 3 rounds)
Power Piggle which gives a Unicorn card (Heals team for 315)
Flamenco Bailador which gives a Legend Shield card (-90% to next Death and Myth attacks).
All these as well can be hatched for or bought via the Crown Shop, Pre-paid cards, or earned with Arena tickets as is the case with the Flamenco pet.

Hope this helped you in your decision and if you need any further help check out the Fan sites.

-Alric R.
The Petnome Project
The wizards actual school is Fire and they want a pet with all the healing spells (Life).

Community Leader
Northlite on Sep 7, 2013 wrote:
The wizards actual school is Fire and they want a pet with all the healing spells (Life).
Yes, I see that now. Silly me for posting in the middle of the night when I am tired.

As for Momashug9, there is no way other than diligent hatching with a pet that has those talents and adding "weight" to talents appearing on the new pet by rehatching. It will take some time but the results are definitely worth it. Good luck.

Central's Pet Mixing section is a great way to meet people and request hatches or you can join up to Legends of the Spiral who also have a place to list pets up for hatching. As always if you are wondering what pets get what talents my site, The Petnome Project, has a wealth of information on pets.

-Alric R.
The Petnome Project

Serving the community since 2010, we strive for excellence, bringing you the most accurate information on first generation pets! Visit The Petnome Project today!
Survivor
Sep 09, 2012
You have to enchant the pet by hatching people with what you want....

Example: Phoenix(Sprite) + RANDOM (Unicorn) = Phoenix with sprite and unicorn.
But you gotta look in the stats and see if the talent is there, it might be something else though.

Keira SpiritHeart lvl 90