Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fishing in Grizzleheim Now! :D

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 04, 2012
Ok, so you know the guy in Wizard City? His name is Lucky Hookline I think and well he gives us beginners (Although I barely saw him when I was level 42) and he gives us some quests to catch fish in wizard city, which was not hard except for one which was A STRUGGLE (took me like two whole refills of energy) and soon he gives you a quest to go to Grizzleheim! Soon after you talk to the bear in Grizzleheim fishing, he gives you a quest to fish in DragonSpyre, but lets put that aside. So after you talk to the bear, the bear will give you a quest where you must catch a todd pole and a bear a cuda. It specifically states the Tod Pole can be fished out in NorthGuard which I finally caught and now I must catch the bear a cuda. I spent three days trying to and... nothing. I searched the bear a cuda in wiki and it states the best place is in Vigrid Roughland, and well I caught 45 fire cudas and no Bear a Cuda. So anyone know a good spot to fish it?

Survivor
Oct 01, 2014
I got mine in Helgrind Warren in the room with. the storm boss.

Explorer
Aug 24, 2015
I have caught several Bear Acuda ( 8 ). One of my favorite spots to fish is the Boiling Fields in Vigrid Roughland. The first day I tried this area I caught three of these heat loving fishes. You will want to train up to a better lure and bring the heat.