Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Player rating.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 12, 2012
I think players should have a "player rating" and I think you will agree I hope . What it will be is when you enter a dungeon and you leave to early without completing it your rating goes down and when you complete the dungeon it goes up so lets say I team up, someone could click on my name and see my rating and you get a little title to go with it like lets say I have 75% I'm a "Very Good Player" people will then see that I am a pretty good player and will want to stay in the dungeon with me and not leave but if someone has like a 10% then you can leave and not waste your time going in with someone that will just leave. If you have any ideas to improve it just post .

Explorer
May 25, 2013
I think that would be great, but what if players just do the wrong dungeons at the wrong times? (especially in the later worlds when they take 3+ hours) I would hate to leave somebody out because I think they are a quitter when they just can never complete a dungeon. Also, it would be easy to exploit by doing sunken city or another really easy dungeon at high levels.
Still love this idea, don't get me wrong.

Explorer
Jul 04, 2015
They should just stick the constant deserters in a sin bin or low priority queue with other constant deserters for a week or so, so they can constantly desert each other in dungeons that they'll never finish

Survivor
Jul 12, 2012