Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Coming 2015, what's it about?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 31, 2014
Hi,

Can somone explain what this is all about:
https://www.wizard101.com/coming2015

I'm just curious about upcoming stuff...

thanks

Explorer
Feb 19, 2012
well if I were to guess I would say Polaris is coming possibly the next world to come I myself am ready for the up coming world and ready to move on I still have pets I need to work on but I am also debating on starting a storm wiz which would be my 4th wizard... wouldn't be so bad if the story line was changed up for each individual school then id be a little more inclined to finish my balance and jump right into a new wizard maybe something to think about K.I. at any rate looks like we are gonna have to get our winter gear on for this next upcoming episode of wizard101 im excited to see what merle and the gang did though looks like professor greyrose had a huge hand in this lol guess we will see though

yours truly

liam stormbrand representing :exalted,exalted,transcendant
TEAM BRING IT

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
It is a teaser for an update later in the year. Only KI knows exactly what the update will entail, but keep checking the link every week....because more is revealed each time.

Given the pictures of a cold place and penguins, the main theory is some update involving Polaris or Penguinnonia.

Explorer
Jul 04, 2015
Japanese penguins from the empire of the rising ice berg?
Viva la revolution!!

Defender
Dec 15, 2013
Defender
Mar 31, 2014
Squire
Jun 13, 2011
All these do point to one thing, Polaris is heading to Wizard101 real soon, & once it's out, we're back in the adventuring business, by thunder!

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
I don't trust those penguins... looking all prim and proper in their fancy tuxedos. They don't fool me, they're up to no good I tell you. I understand though... if I had to live where the average temperature is -45 degrees F and all I had to eat was raw fish I'd be bitter too.

Administrator
TucsonWizard on Oct 2, 2015 wrote:
I don't trust those penguins... looking all prim and proper in their fancy tuxedos. They don't fool me, they're up to no good I tell you. I understand though... if I had to live where the average temperature is -45 degrees F and all I had to eat was raw fish I'd be bitter too.
But they are so cute! lol

community@wizard101.com
Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
Professor Greyrose on Oct 2, 2015 wrote:
But they are so cute! lol
Yeah, cute like a rabid St. Barnard! I've seen Cujo and I know how that worked out. Nope, I don't trust 'em, not even a little bit.