Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why does everybody think Celestia is so hard? :l

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 12, 2012
By far, Celestia was one of the easiest worlds I've ever done (the easiest is Krokotopia).

I've read posts about people leaving because of Celestia, and how they expected a much better experience, etc etc etc and I'm just sitting here thinking they're crazy.

Can somebody please explain this to me?

Explorer
Jan 15, 2013
Celestia is different for everyone. How hard it is depends on your level, and your school. If you are a higher level than average,(48-50), then that would explain it. I hope I helped clear things up, a little?

Geographer
Sep 07, 2011
IMO the players who think it is hard are coming in under-leveled and without good gear. If you did some side quests in MS and did WT, crafted Sudrilund gear or farmed Waterworks, CL is a piece of cake. But if you squeek in at minimum level with DS gear or worse it could be difficult. Block, resist, and damage boost make a big difference.

Defender
Jun 02, 2013
Hello,

The game aside, Player age, play time schedule, gaming experience, and ability to develop strategies, are also major factors in one's progression.

Celestia and Wintertusk introduce players to Critical Hit/Block rather suddenly with an unexpected trip back to the Base Camp area, just when they thought they had their enemy all but beaten.

I applaud your ability to progress through Celestia so quickly, and easily, while others may just need patience, and better research skills on how to defeat their enemy.

You never mentioned your school, level, gear, and whether or not you play solo or grouped in your OP. This is unfortunate, as some of those "crazy thinking" players cannot learn and appreciate your strategies on how to overcome Celestia, and obviously stop disappointing you.

Best of luck to you in the Spiral

Lincoln Realm
Gabriel 100
Michael 86

Defender
Dec 20, 2012
It is different for everyone. On my sister's storm, she went in at like 47, and it was incredibly hard because she had no good gear. But I am still in Dragonspyre at level 51, and I think it'll be easier for me.

Ashley Battle
Grandmaster Sorceress
Level 51

Explorer
Oct 23, 2011
Little Dragon Spar... on Jun 3, 2015 wrote:
By far, Celestia was one of the easiest worlds I've ever done (the easiest is Krokotopia).

I've read posts about people leaving because of Celestia, and how they expected a much better experience, etc etc etc and I'm just sitting here thinking they're crazy.

Can somebody please explain this to me?
It depends of a lot of thing. If you did no side quests, you might enter Celestial around the level 46. Then you would have no block gears and would have a hard time trying to survive critical. It also depends of your school.
So don't go on forums just to say "i'm OP, Celestial is sooooo easy!". It really depends of a lot of thing.