Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Selling Pets at the Bazaar

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 02, 2014
I think you should be able to sell pets at the bazaar since people always get pets they don't want through hatching or drops and other people might want that pet.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
ship144 on Dec 18, 2014 wrote:
I think you should be able to sell pets at the bazaar since people always get pets they don't want through hatching or drops and other people might want that pet.
It's been suggested for years. You can sell any pet in any gear shop, but KI will not implement a system where we buy someone else's used pets. sorry

Survivor
Mar 06, 2013
The only thiing i'd question is their pricing.

Delver
Dec 30, 2012
Pretty sure this was a feature when the Bazaar update first came out, but people were buying the School specific pets (Was before hatching, so no other schools could possibly get another school's pet) and they just ended up taking it off.
With Pet Training, I do not see this happening.
Even if their stats were wiped away, I am pretty sure Kingsisle won't consider this.

There was also Pet Trading back in Vanilla.
But it had the same problem as Bazaar.

Survivor
Jul 09, 2009
You were able to sell pets there before, but that was before the big pet update in 2010 which included talents, pet derby, snacks, hatching, pet pavillion, etc.