Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

lvl 88 spell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 18, 2010
I got my quest too do it but i am fire..the boss is life and his 2 buddies are fire and they kick my but.i get killed in 6 rounds and i am lucky if i kill 1 fire spell guy..if they change the 2 buddies i might have a better chance my wife did hers and only have 1 enemy of her spell...any tricks to this

Explorer
Sep 24, 2011
Well, I'm balance and my level 88 spell was sabertooth. Your lucky the minions are fire. The boss was balance and minions fire. You may want to use a spell such as ice angel or ice lord that boosts and put feints on minions to get rid of them first, even if you have to use Tc. I also recommend if you still stuggle, buy some henchmen. You should be able to get through the fight, fire is pretty good, but you can always use henchmen.

Sophia SparklestoneLevel 89 Azteca, Pitch Black Lake

Survivor
Sep 18, 2010
Survivor
Nov 19, 2011
I have the same problem I have tried to beat the level 88 sun serpent quest and I have died every time. its too hard to beat and it doesn't even let you kill one then if you die you have to battle all three again.
you cant even ask your friends for help.

Survivor
Nov 01, 2014
I tried about 6 times, but i think the only way is to have a order going on. Try blading, shielding, blading, shielding, blading shielding, healing, trap, trap, prism, prism, then attack.

It might just work.

-Alexis Starblade lvl 89