Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

stun

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 15, 2013
i have started to pvp again and now stun is everywhere so what if stun cost at least one pip?

Mastermind
Mar 05, 2011
skull98oo on Mar 26, 2014 wrote:
i have started to pvp again and now stun is everywhere so what if stun cost at least one pip?
I could see that being a good addition..it kind of gets annoying, especially in tourneys. But I would also say that it is a great defense against shrike..and I have known people who do Medusa > stun for stun block> Medusa again for a 4 turn stun LOL..I could see some modifications being implemented, but its been a part of the game for a long time, so maybe not.

Wolf Skullslinger

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Stun is fair at 0 pip cost. Stun Block costs 0 and blocks 2 of them. If you raise the cost of stun you need to raise the cost for block too.

Delver
Jan 31, 2012
Wolf Skullslinger on Mar 27, 2014 wrote:
I could see that being a good addition..it kind of gets annoying, especially in tourneys. But I would also say that it is a great defense against shrike..and I have known people who do Medusa > stun for stun block> Medusa again for a 4 turn stun LOL..I could see some modifications being implemented, but its been a part of the game for a long time, so maybe not.

Wolf Skullslinger
Medusa should stay at it is 2 stuns are good for myth wizards because other wizard will have to wait one more turn to heal or attack wich gives the myth to do earthquake on them before they can attack.

4 turn stunned want happens less someone cheats on this game

Sorry I don't agree with you on that and mostly only ice can stun you with there own spell.
Other wise it's a tc card.

Mastermind
Jan 23, 2011
kymma shadow on Mar 29, 2014 wrote:
Medusa should stay at it is 2 stuns are good for myth wizards because other wizard will have to wait one more turn to heal or attack wich gives the myth to do earthquake on them before they can attack.

4 turn stunned want happens less someone cheats on this game

Sorry I don't agree with you on that and mostly only ice can stun you with there own spell.
Other wise it's a tc card.
He never asked for medusa's stun time to be reduced (sorry to interrupt but I just had to say something about it lol). He just said he agrees that stun spells should be one pip instead of zero pips.