Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gardening Moon Flower/Dragon's Fjord Issue.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 16, 2010
So I have the dragons Fjord house, and I had two seeds of Moon flower Drop from my Wintersbane Dungeon. I put two small pots down on either side of my house right at the door, on the two raised ledges. And planted my moon flowers successfully.

Now On MY right when I am looking at the door, the seedling is fine, and can be scrolled over, and interacted with. On MY left side The Plant is completely not interactive, no growth window pops up, no nothing, and actually looks a bit strange, but the looks could just be lighting.

Any chance this is a glitch?
Any chance I can have my seed back if it is a glitch?
Thanks in advance

--Jack Frost, Imp Realm--

Survivor
Apr 16, 2010
Both plants are stuck on either side of the door, they need stuff like water, magic, pest control now. None of the spells work on these flowers because they are bugged, both by pests, and by game glitch.

Please Help Me! I really don't want two dead flowers on either side of my front door, for eternity.

P.S. I also picked everything up, and now I have to redecorate the entire front yard, but the flowers stayed there. I also tried to dig them up, the spell casts and uses the energy but the flowers remain! I took Screenshots, but I don't see how to put them here. (I guess I'll load those to Facebook fan page for you).

--Jack Frost--

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
My suggestion to you would be to contact KI support as they are the only ones at this point that can fix your problem.

Be sure to tell them as much information about your problem as possible and don't forget to let them know the name of the wizard this is happening on.

Survivor
Apr 16, 2010
Thanks BrynnerOfReign, I did take up a support ticket.

Meanwhile: And in an update to the drama of the Moon flower: So they grew Up a little and became the status of (Progress to dead), but suddenly they were both interactive, so I watered them, Gave them some magic, and put a 48 hour pest removal on them.

They became little blue puddles again, immediately, and are again not interact able, so here's the plan.

The next time they have needs I am armed with treasure cards. That give magic, and water to all outdoor plants. Since I don't have to interact with the plants themselves to cast these, it might work. THEN if it does Work! once they grow up a little like they were this morning I'm hoping that I can interact and care for them as if they were normal plants.

Also I gave them Gnomes.

--Jack Frost--