Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

support hasn't responded for about a month

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 12, 2009
Hello, I really didn't want to have to post this on the message boards, but my my mother sent an email over a month ago to support@wizard101.com and a little over a week later I sent one about the same thing, and there is still no response. I didn't want to send more emails and figured they weren't getting through anyway, so I came here to say we really need a response. My mother wants her wizards transferred to her new account. I'm not going to go into details here in case this is posted on the forum but I just want to make sure the emails were received and this was the only way I knew it would get read.

Administrator
Hello,

If you successfully submitted the request you will have received an automatic reply with a ticket number.

You can also use the "contact us" form here.

https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game

If you use the form make sure you have a valid email address attached to your account or you will not receive a response.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Nov 23, 2015
i try to contact wizard101 but they are not answering, and i have some bug happening to my friend list so i want to know whats going on with it.