Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Aquila Transformations That I Think Would Be Cool

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 08, 2012
Everyone knows the transformations that are available from the Crown Shop that lasts 1 hour each, right? 1 Hour is long enough for each transformation but anyways, that's not the point. How cool would it be to be able to have a Transformation of Hades, Cronus, Poseidon, or Gladiator. I think it'll be so cool to be able to transform into them. I would absolutely LOVE to transform into Hades, that'll be so cool! But that's my opinion thou, what's your opinions? Also, in a way, I think it'll be funny to see Hades, Cronus, Poseidon or Gladiator shopping in the Bazaar lol but it'll be cool to transform into them thou, wouldn't it? Would you like to transform into any of them? If you was to pick a certain creature in Wizard101 that you'll love to be able to transform into, who would it be? or what would it be? What creatures or NPC's would you love to be able to transform into if you was to transform into any of them in the entire spiral.

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
I would like to have transformations that relate to all worlds and areas instead of just the first arc.
Tara

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
DeathSchoolWizard0... on Aug 24, 2014 wrote:
Everyone knows the transformations that are available from the Crown Shop that lasts 1 hour each, right? 1 Hour is long enough for each transformation but anyways, that's not the point. How cool would it be to be able to have a Transformation of Hades, Cronus, Poseidon, or Gladiator. I think it'll be so cool to be able to transform into them. I would absolutely LOVE to transform into Hades, that'll be so cool! But that's my opinion thou, what's your opinions? Also, in a way, I think it'll be funny to see Hades, Cronus, Poseidon or Gladiator shopping in the Bazaar lol but it'll be cool to transform into them thou, wouldn't it? Would you like to transform into any of them? If you was to pick a certain creature in Wizard101 that you'll love to be able to transform into, who would it be? or what would it be? What creatures or NPC's would you love to be able to transform into if you was to transform into any of them in the entire spiral.
I think the Aquila stuff is a good idea.
I'm not sure what I would transform into if I could. I think I would turn into a dragon that's exactly like my dragon mount, but there are already Draconian transformations, so I don't think King's Isle is going to add that.
Myrna Dragoncloud