Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ether Shield

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 06, 2011
I started a Myth wizard recently, and I reached level eight. I got a tutorial tip from Professor Drake, telling me that there was a new spell available to train for. I was in the middle of questing in Cyclops Lane, and did not go to get my spell until after I had beaten General Achillies. At this point, I had already reached level nine. As I came back to the Commons to speak with Headmaster Ambrose, I then proceeded to go into the Myth school to train for Ether Shield. I trained in the spell, and the notification appeared that it had been added to my spell deck. I then opened up my deck interface, and Ether Shield is not there. I tried clicking on the Myth spells tab, the all spells tab, and all of the other tabs to make sure I hadn't missed it. What should I do??

Explorer
Jun 16, 2013
KingCobra022 on Nov 25, 2013 wrote:
I started a Myth wizard recently, and I reached level eight. I got a tutorial tip from Professor Drake, telling me that there was a new spell available to train for. I was in the middle of questing in Cyclops Lane, and did not go to get my spell until after I had beaten General Achillies. At this point, I had already reached level nine. As I came back to the Commons to speak with Headmaster Ambrose, I then proceeded to go into the Myth school to train for Ether Shield. I trained in the spell, and the notification appeared that it had been added to my spell deck. I then opened up my deck interface, and Ether Shield is not there. I tried clicking on the Myth spells tab, the all spells tab, and all of the other tabs to make sure I hadn't missed it. What should I do??
At Level 8, you get Myth Trap. You don't get Ether Shield until Level 16.

This links shows all of the Myth School Spells:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Myth_School_Spells