Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Tempestra seema a little confused.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 07, 2012
Hey there. So this doesn't have any effect on the game other than visually, but both times(2 different times, different days) going through the Krokopatra dungeon, the mini boss Tempestra, constantly changed the direction she was facing, at one time facing the opposite of what she should have been, with her back to me. Even though this kinda made the battle a little funny, i was wondering if anyone else has had this experience, or is it just me? Again, not a problem, just curious. Thank you very much!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
R3grET on Dec 20, 2012 wrote:
Hey there. So this doesn't have any effect on the game other than visually, but both times(2 different times, different days) going through the Krokopatra dungeon, the mini boss Tempestra, constantly changed the direction she was facing, at one time facing the opposite of what she should have been, with her back to me. Even though this kinda made the battle a little funny, i was wondering if anyone else has had this experience, or is it just me? Again, not a problem, just curious. Thank you very much!
The animation on all the ghost-type mobs/bosses was changed. I've experienced this in several places. And I agree, they do look confused. :)

Defender
May 22, 2011
It's just a bug that started when Avalon was released. It's happened to all the ghosts, not just Tempestra. I don't know if they fixed this yet because I haven't been fighting any ghosts recently.

Explorer
Jul 23, 2012
I had that problem with other enemies to normally ghosts

Survivor
Nov 07, 2012
Yes it has also just happened to me today with a Green Man in WT. But hey, no harm, no foul right? It's actually quite funny sometimes. Well good to know and thank you friends. I do wonder what other creatures are affected like this, perhaps we can help ease thier distracted minds by finding who else is "confused".