Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

auto-buy

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
so im sitting here at the Bazzaar waiting for stoneblocks to b sold so i can buy them.. i keep on getting the msg that the item has already been sold. so i got to thinking, it would b nice if there was an auto buy system, something that will pull the items out for you when they come up. it could ask u "how much of an item that u want?" "How much gold are you willing to spend?" Of course there has to be a limit or else ppl would abused it. it would also keep track of who was there 1st, so ppl are not fighting over items. i would even b happy if we had to pay a lil more for items. when u tell them what u need u have to pay then. so the guy would use the gold that u just spent to buy the items. if he runs out he could msg u and let u kno if he has all the items that u need or if he is out of gold and that he needs more to buy them.

example:
justin and jesse need stone blocks,
jesse goes to the auto buy guy and tells him/her that he needs 100 stone blocks, and he is willing to pay 100,000 gold for them.
then justin goes to the auto buy guy and tells him/her that he needs the same as jesse, so the auto buy guy would buy stone blocks for jesse 1st with his gold then buy stone blocks for justin with his gold.

let me kno what u guys think.

Survivor
Mar 23, 2013
I have no idea what you're saying, but I think you're saying something that has already been there.

-Stock: Stock shows how much of the item there is, if the item is not there it has 0 stock. The maximum stock is 500. You need to sell something to give an item more stock.

-Buy More button: There is something called the Buy More button, it's where you type in how much you want to buy, and you get it that much items, but it will pay more gold of course.

Sorry if I'm saying the wrong thing, I just have no clue on what you're saying.

Defender
Dec 31, 2014
AODJoker on Feb 9, 2016 wrote:
so im sitting here at the Bazzaar waiting for stoneblocks to b sold so i can buy them.. i keep on getting the msg that the item has already been sold. so i got to thinking, it would b nice if there was an auto buy system, something that will pull the items out for you when they come up. it could ask u "how much of an item that u want?" "How much gold are you willing to spend?" Of course there has to be a limit or else ppl would abused it. it would also keep track of who was there 1st, so ppl are not fighting over items. i would even b happy if we had to pay a lil more for items. when u tell them what u need u have to pay then. so the guy would use the gold that u just spent to buy the items. if he runs out he could msg u and let u kno if he has all the items that u need or if he is out of gold and that he needs more to buy them.

example:
justin and jesse need stone blocks,
jesse goes to the auto buy guy and tells him/her that he needs 100 stone blocks, and he is willing to pay 100,000 gold for them.
then justin goes to the auto buy guy and tells him/her that he needs the same as jesse, so the auto buy guy would buy stone blocks for jesse 1st with his gold then buy stone blocks for justin with his gold.

let me kno what u guys think.
I don't understand what you're trying to say, your post was very hard for me to read due to the mistakes you made in it and the length of it, but whatever you're trying to say, it doesn't seem like a very good idea, complicated even, and might not work out as intended. It seems like you want to have a bot-like system that would automatically buy 100 of an item once it sold, and some items may take hours for a hundred of them to be sold, making the wait time to buy them very long. The Bazaar should be kept as it is right now, and if you want some reagents, you should farm for them. Behind the library in the Atheneum is a good place to find Stone Blocks, you can get about a hundred after an hour of changing realms and farming for them there, much more effective than waiting at the Bazaar.

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
Runescape has a system like this. If you're willing to wait as long as a few weeks for some of the rarer stuff (especially when there are people queued in front of you), it might be useful. Just know it would probably greatly lengthen how long it takes to get stuff than if you camp in the bazaar. But if you're ok with that, seems like a good idea to me.

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
All that would be accomplished by this would be that you'd save some wear and tear on your mouse button. It's a simple matter of arrowing through the screens... you don't even have to leave the Bazaar screen to do it. If you cycle from the reagent screen around to the reagent screen again it automatically refreshes.
If you're talking about being able to join a queue for "Stone Blocks" and then going about your way doing other things while the "auto-buy guy" does the work for you then I'm hesitant to support the idea. Gathering crafting supplies should remain part of the game, whether it's going out and hunting them down for yourself or waiting in the Bazaar.
FYI for any crafters... NEVER PASS UP A REAGENT. You never know when you're going to need them and when you get to a certain point they can be transmuted into more valuable reagents.

Survivor
Feb 03, 2012
I know exactly what you mean, and for anyone that couldn't understand, here's my interpretation of it:

You can place an order for say, stone blocks, and depending on when you placed your order, (lets say you're the 155th person to place an order on stone blocks) everyone before you is going to get them going from first to last while they get sold. Here's an example:

Jake orders 10 stone blocks,
Jane orders 15 stone blocks,
David orders 150 stone blocks,
Jay orders 2 stone blocks,
Bryan orders 22 stone blocks.

This way, every single time a stone block is sold, they go straight to Jake, since he ordered them first, and Jane next. We do this so then it's like a ticket line at a bakery, the person who comes first will get the order first, and the person who comes second, will get the order second.

Now, the price. The price should be set to one number, say 10. You can only sell the stone blocks for 10, and buy them for, say, 15. So you place an order of 100 stone blocks, for 1500 gold, and then you get them when it's your turn.

I hope you can understand what he means, and what I mean, too!
Thanks! -Alex Lionblood

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
i want this too. i'm seriously tired of sitting at the bazaar clicking on the item tab and scrolling rapidly through the pages of items over and over and over and ... then frantically trying to click the buy button faster than someone else to get an item that is rarely in stock.

i'd love to go into the bazaar, choose an item from a menu, input how many of that item I want, have the gold for it deducted from my current amount of gold, and then wait however long it takes for the game to tell me my purchase was successfully

Yeah, exactly like Runescape.