Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I need someone to quest with, or questing advice

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 15, 2011
I have a level 75 death wizard, and i am currently in Avalon. I need some help with my quests and maybe some advice. There is one slight problem... i can only play on weekends. This is only a minor problem as lots can be achieved in a few days. I am on the quest where i have to defeat the Dark Knight.

Finnigan- Level 75

Survivor
Jul 07, 2009
I was hoping to find someone on this quest I'm a level 75 . The weekend thing is no problem cause that's when I'm usually on. If you want we could quest together thanks let me know in a few days.

Survivor
Nov 19, 2010
There are two of us that play together. We're both Level 78 Ice. One is Ice/Star; the other is Ice/Moon. We usually play evenings and weekends. Please let me know if you could use our help. We are having trouble finding people to quest with also so we have a few unfinished odd quests piling up.

Survivor
Oct 10, 2012
I don't mind helping you out, just let me know how to find you in the game.

Delver
Mar 29, 2012
may i respectfully suggest that you try team up? i have had a similar problem in higher level worlds as an op glass cannon storm. sometimes you have to wait awhile before someone else joins team up, even 20 or 30 minutes sometimes. heres the thing though. once someone does, they are on the same quest as you almost certainly. after the boss, you just found a questing buddy for a bit. this method has helped me a ton, the team up feature rocks.

Survivor
Apr 18, 2014
I'll quest with you i'm a level 73 balance.