Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

starting zafaria

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 13, 2009
I am level 57 at the moment and just got into zafaria. Would it be better to do some side quests back in celesta to get to level 60, then get ww gear and then start questing in zafaria or what it be better to do main quests in zafaria till I get to level and 60 and then get ww gear?
Right now I have the lvl 30 mount olympus robe and boots and some level 40 hat from one of the bosses in the buckingham palace.

Survivor
Jun 24, 2014
they should like any wizard to to mirror lake come on i really want to do mirror lake and other stuff i want to do the dungeons like only mirror lake my friends ask for help but i can not go plz fix this :D other wise great

Explorer
Aug 14, 2012
WW gear has nothing to do with this- My question is, why haven't you updated your clothing to match your level yet?! The gear is nice, but not necessary to do Zafaria. I did it totally without. Just update your outfit to your level, find some with nice stats in the bazaar. It doesn't have to be pricey or awesome-looking to work for what you need.

Survivor
Jan 13, 2009
ellhae31 on Dec 4, 2014 wrote:
WW gear has nothing to do with this- My question is, why haven't you updated your clothing to match your level yet?! The gear is nice, but not necessary to do Zafaria. I did it totally without. Just update your outfit to your level, find some with nice stats in the bazaar. It doesn't have to be pricey or awesome-looking to work for what you need.
I haven't updated my gear because I go though the levels very fast and I cant be bothered to look from the bazaar to find something I like thats cost a lot of gold when I can just get my ww gear at level 60 which is only in 2 more levels.

Explorer
Aug 14, 2012
GingerWizard03 on Dec 4, 2014 wrote:
I haven't updated my gear because I go though the levels very fast and I cant be bothered to look from the bazaar to find something I like thats cost a lot of gold when I can just get my ww gear at level 60 which is only in 2 more levels.
If you're going through levels "very fast" then why don't you have gold and drops to sell to buy anything?