Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Parchment

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 11, 2014
Hey. So Wul' Yahm gave me the quest to make two rings. I have all the reagents except for the parchment. I have been looking for it. Can anyone give me the locations of the parchments?

Explorer
May 26, 2012
I think you can buy it from the bazaar (i'm probably wrong), but if you explore more dungeons or battle areas parchment paper can be easy to find.

Survivor
Jul 11, 2014
Delver
Aug 07, 2012
I found 2 parchament in the room where one fights Prince Ninrini. I couldn't find any vendors that sold parchament.

Survivor
May 28, 2014
I just kept an eye out when going through some of the dig sections.

Survivor
May 26, 2012
look at the areas around sigils in pyramid of fire and krokospinxk

Delver
Aug 07, 2012
Survivor
Aug 19, 2010
carebearlover109 on Aug 29, 2014 wrote:
I think you can buy it from the bazaar (i'm probably wrong), but if you explore more dungeons or battle areas parchment paper can be easy to find.
You can just sometimes you have to wait to get it if its not their wait a day and try again. (I had the same problem so i just went out to the bazaar waited a day then came back and it was there)

Explorer
Mar 20, 2010
One can also change realms and check if there are reagents at the spawn points. Go to options then to the tab at the very furthest right, and select any not-too-crowded realm to port to. They're exactly the same as each other except with different people and different spawns/monsters.

Often this will help with finding reagents.

Survivor
Aug 19, 2013
I found some of mine near the Chamber of the Charmed, in the Chamber of Fire.