Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Klaatu group reward

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 04, 2010
ok.. this idea has been in my head for a while .. now klaatu is a level 100 death spell .. and much like life its counter point it at times.. {sanctuary} .. can heal a group member .. now when i heal myself through klaatu's benefit there is most times much excess healing gone to waist .. why not make it a group heal spell .. most people were not enthusiastic by it at first since it was so slow .. and now its sped up .. its actually at times cheered .. but everyone would be so much more congenial to death if for once we could treat the party so to speak .. hope you like my idea... love wizard101 with 7 toons to my name at the moment :)

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
forestweed on May 12, 2016 wrote:
ok.. this idea has been in my head for a while .. now klaatu is a level 100 death spell .. and much like life its counter point it at times.. {sanctuary} .. can heal a group member .. now when i heal myself through klaatu's benefit there is most times much excess healing gone to waist .. why not make it a group heal spell .. most people were not enthusiastic by it at first since it was so slow .. and now its sped up .. its actually at times cheered .. but everyone would be so much more congenial to death if for once we could treat the party so to speak .. hope you like my idea... love wizard101 with 7 toons to my name at the moment :)
Assuming you're talking about Call of Khrulhu... healing everyone else is not really Death's forte. Death deals damage and takes health... for itself. Healing the rest of a team is Life's job. They have the spells that are designed to do just that. Death has no spells that benefit the team because that's not what it's all about. Something like this would only be another step towards "saming" all of the schools much like the demands for Ice and Myth heals and Balance prisms.

Mastermind
May 12, 2009
I agree with TucsonWizard. Not many wizards like the idea of rounding out schools to make them all act the same. This type of rounding would start to take away Life's distinct healing strength.

Death is a good school, and definitely a favourable one for soloing, due to its distinct steal-and-heal (the caster) method. I don't think this should change, because Death would lose its identity.

Best of luck!
S.S.