Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Using Crowns to buy additional training points?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 04, 2014
Hello,

Here is an idea that I would like to float out there. I happen to like the additional training points provided in each world update. But it seems I always have a small handful of spells that I would want to get but have to wait for a world update to get quests for additional training points.

What do you think about the idea of being able to purchase additional training points using crowns? It wouldn't be too cheap to buy them - maybe something like 500 or 995 crowns for each additional training point? This would be additional training points above and beyond what you get from your questing.

If you wanted to change your spells at a later date, you would still be subject to Mr. Lincoln's buy back costs - no change there.

Thoughts? ideas? Thanks.

Defender
Oct 24, 2012
I'd Raise the price to about 2500-5000. But yeah, great idea otherwise!

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
Way too expensive. Maybe instead, members get one extra training point every time they earn one. So every time members earn a training point, instead of getting 1, they'd get 2. Members before this update should also get all the training points they would've earned if they were members after the update. I think the same should apply to new members.

Survivor
Nov 16, 2015
Fable Finder on Mar 19, 2016 wrote:
Way too expensive. Maybe instead, members get one extra training point every time they earn one. So every time members earn a training point, instead of getting 1, they'd get 2. Members before this update should also get all the training points they would've earned if they were members after the update. I think the same should apply to new members.
Great idea!