Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Krokotopia help?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 01, 2015
Hi! I'm Catherine Lotusblossom, and I was just wondering something. I really like Krokotopia, it's really fun. But I am in a blurry here, with all of these bosses I have to defeat. As a storm wizard, I find it difficult for me to solo krokotopia without constantly being knocked out because of my naturally low health. I am very good at strategizing battles, but it's very annoying when I keep getting knocked out. (As crazy as it sounds) I would appreciate if anyone would help me with Krokotopia and want to do quests alongside me!

-Catherine Lotusblossom- Level 17 Storm/Life wizard

Survivor
Feb 12, 2016
I would totally do iron with you! My main wizard can heal, and is level 16. I operate by Pacific Timezone and..........that's about it. What realm?
Duncan NightSword.

Survivor
Jun 01, 2015
Survivor
Feb 12, 2016
Survivor
Feb 09, 2016
Cathrine, I know this was a month ago, but I was wondering if you still need help with a world, such as Marleybone? If you do just post a reply and I will try to set something up.

-Austin, lvl 63

Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
I suppose I could help with any quest you are working on, if you still need any help. I am a lvl 56 wizard and go by Eastern time.

Survivor
Jul 18, 2010
Whether you still need help is beyond me (this is an old post) but i'd be willing to help if you still need it. I have a character currently in Avalon and one in Dragonspyre. Feel free to respond if you still need assistance

~Hannah GhostHeart Level 78~
~Daniel ShadowHeart Level 43~

Survivor
Nov 16, 2015
Survivor
May 14, 2013
Hey, I love playing this game, but in Krokotopia, the quest to find the beetles has maybe glitched. I have found them all, and it still says I need to find the first beetle in the Oasis. No matter how many times I go to it, it won't let me complete it. What should I do?