Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

what after Polaris?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 19, 2012
I notice they still 2 open slots for new worlds.Are they coming out with a new dungen or new world soon 2016?

Delver
Aug 31, 2012
I expect that a new world could come out in 2016. It's been over a year and a half between Khrysalis Part 2 and Polaris. From what I've heard, Polaris is a short world and some people were expecting more to it. It is clear that right now, we're expecting more content from KI and hopefully they will bring back the old critical system.

I really hope news about another update comes up in the next few months.

Delver
Dec 15, 2009
zechsy on Dec 8, 2015 wrote:
I notice they still 2 open slots for new worlds.Are they coming out with a new dungen or new world soon 2016?
They usually make one world a year. Even after those 2 slots are taken, they can always make another page of worlds.

Hunter LifeBreeze Level 83

Explorer
Sep 15, 2015
Are you actually in Polaris? Bc you would probably know about how the whole sets of worlds thing works. There's "archs" which are basically story archs and Polaris is the first of the third arch. The first was levels 1-50 and worlds wizard city-Dragonspyre with Malastaire as the main enemy then the second was Celestia-Khysalis and levels 50-10 with Morganthe as the main enemy. At the end of Khysalis there were new worlds mentioned which were Empyrea and Mirage. So those are now basically guaranteed for third arc. Also theres some other worlds that are possibilities such as darkmoore(but as a whole world) or a world from Pirate101. Also the slots for worlds in the world gate don't show how many worlds are left to be made and dungeons aren't shown in the world gate.

-Sierra Pearl

Delver
Jan 17, 2013
They'll never announce what they're doing. Most likely weeks before Test comes out again, they'll show some teaser images of what they've been working on.

Survivor
Aug 26, 2009
*SPOLIERS*

If you've payed attention to the lore and story lines in detail (most people dont but I do) Polaris was mentioned in game a while ago as well as two other worlds, Mirage and Empyera (Mirage mentioned by Emperor Yoshihito and Empyera mentioned by Cyrus Drake.) So I imagine KingsIsle as at least two more worlds planned. Another thing to support this is Old Cob. Old Cob or Grandfather spider as well as The Spider Queen (morganthe) are two of the shadow creatures as well as the final boss of Polaris Rasputin or rather The Rat and others that are mentioned to be shadow creatures with Grandfather Spider being the final boss of that story line or even worse (hopefully it wont be this) all of them that are still alive. Finally Quest Hints: First there's the orbs of shadow mentioning Spider, Raven (grandmother raven) next there's the discovery of Grandmother Raven in a cave in Polaris. It is possible that Grandmother Raven is following the wizard around to keep us on the path of the hero as opposed to falling into corruption like morganthe did. (Sorry for the lore lecture in this)

Squire
Jun 13, 2011
To place it...

The Rat's plan has been thwarted, Grandfather Spider threatened us to stop thwarting his grand plot to end the Spiral, lest we become his hated enemies, & the rest of his Children will no doubt be more than ready for us if we face them.

The true lore about Shadow itself, Shadow Magic, the Shadow Creatures, not the ones learned from Khrysalis, is starting to become more presentable in the Spiral, & it will continue on. Those inflictions Bartleby experienced will only get worse, because it was only the shred beneath Grandfather Spider's grand plot to solidify the Spiral's doom.

Our grand war against Grandfather Spider, while new, is only beginning...

Explorer
Jan 30, 2009
Sierra Pearl on Dec 9, 2015 wrote:
Are you actually in Polaris? Bc you would probably know about how the whole sets of worlds thing works. There's "archs" which are basically story archs and Polaris is the first of the third arch. The first was levels 1-50 and worlds wizard city-Dragonspyre with Malastaire as the main enemy then the second was Celestia-Khysalis and levels 50-10 with Morganthe as the main enemy. At the end of Khysalis there were new worlds mentioned which were Empyrea and Mirage. So those are now basically guaranteed for third arc. Also theres some other worlds that are possibilities such as darkmoore(but as a whole world) or a world from Pirate101. Also the slots for worlds in the world gate don't show how many worlds are left to be made and dungeons aren't shown in the world gate.

-Sierra Pearl
not necessary, there were quite a few worlds mentioned in zafaria that have not come out.

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
Probably Mirage, then Empyrea, then the Hidden Lands and the Broken Shores, whatever those are.

Survivor
Dec 05, 2011
The hidden lands and the broken shores might be those two worlds

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
zander14cool on Mar 7, 2016 wrote:
The hidden lands and the broken shores might be those two worlds
possibly. Hopefully those aren't the names of the worlds though, haha

Angela Gem Level 110
Katie GoldFountain Level 98

Defender
Aug 03, 2015
The Hidden Lands and The Broken Shores sound more like places in a world than a world it'self

Survivor
Jul 18, 2012
Trimond297 I agree. It is like Morganthe this is just the beginning.

Hero
May 07, 2015
ok I think its mirage then empirea. its just my guesses. i'm not even in Polaris yet but I figured I would post in this with my thoughts.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Angela Gem on Mar 23, 2016 wrote:
possibly. Hopefully those aren't the names of the worlds though, haha

Angela Gem Level 110
Katie GoldFountain Level 98
I obviously don't know for sure but my guess is that they wouldn't be. It's probably like a working title for future worlds, or a kind of alternate title. (Like Polaris is where the "sky meets horizon" etc.) I'm really excited for a world that Jaki Whisperwind mentioned briefly during the main story line called Wallaru. I imagine it will be like where Zander is from or something. Who knows though.....

exp613

Defender
Aug 15, 2010
As stated by Emperor Yoshihito in the Jade Palace, he mentions a world called Mirage.

Survivor
Nov 02, 2009
I Hope So Because There Must Be More Shadow Pip Spells Right?

Cass Goldtail 48

Survivor
Feb 19, 2009
Mirage or Empyra is next. We should all be hearing news soon :)

Survivor
Feb 21, 2016
I wonder if Malistare will come back cause you know how in Azteca he is the Dark Servent and then Darkmoor he is Shadow Malistare so I wonder if in the oncoming worlds, if he will ever return with/without Morganthe? I'm very interested to hear!!

Liam Dragonsword Level 91
Liam Stormhunter Level 20

Defender
Aug 03, 2015
liamdragonsword14 on Jul 9, 2016 wrote:
I wonder if Malistare will come back cause you know how in Azteca he is the Dark Servent and then Darkmoor he is Shadow Malistare so I wonder if in the oncoming worlds, if he will ever return with/without Morganthe? I'm very interested to hear!!

Liam Dragonsword Level 91
Liam Stormhunter Level 20
He surrendered in the last fight (darkmoore) and turned to his normal self and decided to go with Sylvia to 'the other side'. Besides he said 'we will not meet again'. I don't think KI is gonna make us fight him the 4th time.

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
zechsy on Dec 8, 2015 wrote:
Most people are saying that they expect Mirage anywhere from October-December 2016. We'll just have to wait and see. And they won't just fill those 2 slots, there's room for other pages as well.

Angela Gem, 110
Katie GoldFountain, 110
Nicole StarSmith, 62

Survivor
Jul 05, 2014
Will mirage and emprya been 2 New worlds or in the same area? Marissa fire blossom lvl 110

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
sweetie1260 on Jul 15, 2016 wrote:
Will mirage and emprya been 2 New worlds or in the same area? Marissa fire blossom lvl 110
There is a 295% chance that they will be 2 separate worlds!

Survivor
Nov 23, 2013
It has been confirmed that Mirage will be the next world, The main villain will probably be The Scorpion, as we know Mirage is a sort of deserty world. We can expect our level increase to Level 120, (Usually 50 levels in each arc, and 5 worlds in each arc). What I really hope is that the new world might introduce a new type of Activity. We already have Crafting, Gardening and Fishing, but perhaps we might get to learn to become Alchemists, as The Scorpion is a Master Alchemist. (Maybe we can finally brew our own potions, because I swear that those Potion Vendors are richer than King Artorius!)

Aaron BattleBlade Level 110
Aaron DarkMender Level 110
Aaron StormCloud Level 110
Aaron LifeGlade Level 104
Aaron FireCaller Level 104

Survivor
Jun 05, 2011